Eating 1334 a day??

Options
EpicMeyri
EpicMeyri Posts: 109 Member
Just want to say that eating 1334 calories a day is NOT very easy... -__- .. Everything I would like to eat (even if its healthy) would be like 400 + calories.. What do you guys eat on a regular? Thanks btw :D

Replies

• hkmurphy83
    hkmurphy83 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I have been dropped to 1200 now, but I exercise each day and eat around 1500. If you want, you can friend me and look at my diary. I only have it viewable to friends. I definitely fun foods (non-diety) and have lost 45 lbs so far, so it is working for me.
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I couldn't do it. I eat 1800+/day (you're welcome to look at my diary to see). What do you have your settings for (in terms of loss/week) and are you eating your exercise calories?
  • EpicMeyri
    EpicMeyri Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks for replying to both of you :). Yes I try to workout 3 to 5 times a week and I do eat my exercise calories sometimes.. but I am afraid that if I do that i'll gain weight..
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks for replying to both of you :). Yes I try to workout 3 to 5 times a week and I do eat my exercise calories sometimes.. but I am afraid that if I do that i'll gain weight..

See my ticker? I always ate back all my calories and it didn't affect my weight loss one bit :) You cannot gain weight unless the total amount you take in is higher than your TDEE. Have you ever tried to calculate that? Search for the thread called "In place of a roadmap", it has some good links for tools you can use to figure that number out. It might help set your mind at ease and you may find you don't have to feel like you need to restrict yourself so much :)