Please help, I am very frustrated!

Options
2»

Replies

• gallingers06
    gallingers06 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    First, congrats on your success! The changes you've made thus far are fantastic. I would say just give it time since it looks like you are stepping it up with the new work out schedule. The extra that you are now doing, you should see changes. I would suggest bringing your calories up just a little. Listen to your body when it comes to eating. If your belly is growling, feed it, just remember the quality of the food you eat. The upswing in your activity may even bring you to NEEDING 1800 calories. Best of luck to you. You will overcome!!
  • fbranch7
    fbranch7 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I just ran a report for Net Calories consumed. Looks like most days I am around 1300 calories. However, there are quite a few days that look like I am only eating 500 calories (a couple of days look less than that). Guess I will focus on eating more thanks!
  • fbranch7
    fbranch7 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouraging comments, thoughts, etc. I started crying a couple of times reading your posts. Wow, this has been a very emotional day for me! I am usually a very strong person and can handle everything. Wish I could blame PMS…but I can’t.

I have decided to change my calories back to 1800 – as I only gave this change 2 weeks. I did have my fat % checked at the gym on Saturday – 40%, which made me sick to my stomach! Good thing I didn’t measure it 79 pounds ago…lol. The gym owner said it wasn’t a bad number. I guess I am just so hard on myself – which is why I have failed so many times in the past.

Next Monday, my MFP 1 year anniversary, will hopefully be my LAST weekly weigh in. I am going to attempt to switch to monthly weigh ins. Maybe that will help me battle the scale! Thanks again for your help!!!
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouraging comments, thoughts, etc. I started crying a couple of times reading your posts. Wow, this has been a very emotional day for me! I am usually a very strong person and can handle everything. Wish I could blame PMS…but I can’t.

I have decided to change my calories back to 1800 – as I only gave this change 2 weeks. I did have my fat % checked at the gym on Saturday – 40%, which made me sick to my stomach! Good thing I didn’t measure it 79 pounds ago…lol. The gym owner said it wasn’t a bad number. I guess I am just so hard on myself – which is why I have failed so many times in the past.

Next Monday, my MFP 1 year anniversary, will hopefully be my LAST weekly weigh in. I am going to attempt to switch to monthly weigh ins. Maybe that will help me battle the scale! Thanks again for your help!!!

Good luck. :flowerforyou:
  • sammiz1
    sammiz1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your post! I have been going through almost the same thing. After reading the replies I went back and looked at my own journal posting and realized I very rarely "net" above 700 or 800. Unless it is on a day when I feel like I cheated!

I am going to adjust my own calorie intake. I always tried to reach the "goal" amount of calories, and rarely eat the exercise calories back. Guess I have been going down the wrong track!!