Lunch choices...

Options
Dawners98
Dawners98 Posts: 120 Member
So, since I had to leave work at lunch to go pick up my husband and take him to work, I decided I was going to run to the local grocery store and get some chinese take-out. It tastes good, and the nutrition info is online since it's a chain store (Hy-vee) so I know it's not too horrific calorie-wise. After I dropped him off, I realized that the food would likely make me gassy and sluggish and decided to go back to work and drink my weight loss shake and eat my protein bar instead. That's a win for the day for sure! :)

What kind of positive choices have you made recently that keep you on track?

Replies

• HakumeiRyu007
    Options
    Well I didnt have success but I had an experience that I was trying really hard to be successful and failed.

So I am only 8 days into really trying my diet. The first week went very smooth since I had premade everything, even breakfast but having had to work my two days off, I didnt get to prep my weeks lunch.

Today I got off work and went to Trader Joes for a lunch wrap. Upon looking at the calories, I settled on a package of sushi ~ 200 cals less than the wrap. Well I ate the sushi and an hour later I had to have cereal because I was starving. I know for a fact that wrap would have held me until dinner. Lesson learned.

I fixed this problem by an extra long work out and still having dinner.
  • linalovekitty
    Options
    my biggest success is finally finding a diet that works for me- not just for weight loss, but makes me happy.
    It's basically like the Zone bc I eat fat, protein, carb at every meal.
    Ive also been eating clean(er) and decided to invest in gourmet organic food from a high end local market in my area. The price is high but its worth it. I can buy their prepared food everyday and not worry about it having additives. And it saves me time bc I dont like to cook.

The greatest part to me is since Ive been eating this way (both clean.organic and zone style) Ive been naturally eating so much less! I am so happy about it
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!