my third day

Options
Hi All, I just joined this on Mopnday and started entering data on Tuesday. So far I love this program! We are so lucky to live in the age of the internet. I feel better already. I am drinking lots more water and spacing food throughout the day.

Replies

• cathyt56
    cathyt56 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi All, I just joined this on Mopnday and started entering data on Tuesday. So far I love this program! We are so lucky to live in the age of the internet. I feel better already. I am drinking lots more water and spacing food throughout the day.
  • Loseweight007
    Options
    Hello, I am Kim, and I have been on this site for a little over a week. I am feeling better already, and I already lost three pounds. I never thought I could lose the weight this fast, but if you stick to it, you will feel better about yourself in no time. Good luck.
  • fitness4k
    fitness4k Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Cathy,

Yeeeessss, the internet is a beautiful thing! I am spacing my meals out also. I try to eat every 2-3 hours. Hopefully this works well for me. I initially lost 11 pounds on one of the diet plans which is essentially based on this premise. I'll be rooting for you!