Friends who enjoy working out with open food diaries!

Options
Hi, my name is Adel. I'm 21 and study Pharmacy. I want some friends who have open food diaries because I feel like I lack ideas on what to eat. Preferably, people who work out and like to. I have too many friends telling me to stop tiring myself already.

I've lost 5kg in two years and now I'm trying to get rid of the last one or two. Currently doing P90X/LMC hybrid.

Replies

• petstorekitty
    petstorekitty Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Hi Adel,

my diary is public and I log and exercise regularly.
    sometimes I eat too much but I just keep at it. I have about 15lbs to lose. Feel free to add me or even just peep my diary for food ideas (ignore any chips I log though, those are bad!) :):)
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Hi Adel!

I work out between 4 and 6 days a week and my diary is public! I always mix cardio and weights. Ignore this past weekend; it was a junk filled one! I've got about 10 pounds to go.
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I work out 3-4 days/week (3 day weight split + running) I'll be adding more running as I start to gear up for the summer running season. Feel free to add me or just peruse my diary (open to all).
  • terikd99
    terikd99 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi Adel--
    I agree w/ you that it is hard to find good things to eat, and I find myself eating the same thing over and over. I love peanut butter and bananas. My diary is open. I work out 3-5 times per week. I have lost almost 25 and have about 60 to go. Please feel free to add me. Have a great day!
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I work out 6 days a week. Though my Food Log is normally a trainwreck.