30DS Before and Afters

Options
emrogers
emrogers Posts: 328 Member
So, I FINALLY was able to finish 30DS. I have been having SERIOUS commitment issues when I first decided to start working out again. I wasn't seeing ANY changes on the scale and I was completely frustrated and about to give it up. I've been on MFP for a while now and obviously Jillian is all the buzz on several of the forums. So I thought, what the hell, I already have it. Just DO IT!!! I can't tell you how many times I started it but never made it no where near to level 2! HA!!!

I also thought, what do I really have to lose?????? Just get moving! I was already eating clean. So why not!

To be fair, I was also doing the Lee Labrada's Lean Program from Bodybuilding.com which is weight lifting. Yes, I was doing that and 30DS, doubles. Not fun at times. I also took off some days when I just couldn't fit it in my schedule.

Stats:
2/5/13
3/10/13
L bicep 14 inch
12 inch
R bicep 13 inch
11 5/8 inch
bust 39 inch
38 inch
under bust 35.5 inch
33.75 inch
wait at navel 42 inch
39 inch
waist 38 inch
34.12 inch
L thigh 23 inch
22.2 inch
R thigh 22.25 inch
22 inch
hips 44 inch
44 inch

60f14589-c1fa-423e-9cf0-01b2edc16823_zpsed51f966.jpg2cb85e79-4f4c-4ba0-bae9-0f480bc64a50_zpsc9e0d0fc.jpg

054784bb-a81d-4715-b0f8-b4c459a52f26_zps06aae63a.jpgfd1c054e-9530-42bb-8711-217c21386ed7_zps26270f98.jpg

All in all, I liked the program and today was my first day of Ripped in 30 which I'll be posting after pics for that too!!!!

Replies

• llpaq
    llpaq Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You look great!!! I am just now starting level 2 - I think I'm going to take measurements now- I didn't when I started :(
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Great job Elce! See that's how I feel, I should just do it cuz I have it but I can't stand doing the same thing everyday for 7 days straight.
  • emrogers
    Options
    Great job Elce! See that's how I feel, I should just do it cuz I have it but I can't stand doing the same thing everyday for 7 days straight.

I have to say, that it does get boring. I was excited to get to level 2 but HATED it! Then level 3 was my favorite of all of them. :)
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Your before and after pics are amazing! I wish I had taken before pics. I did this time before starting my current video. I hope I get great results like these when I am finished.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! you are killing it girl! Keep up the good work!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Hottie!!!

Congrats on finishing and doing double workouts. you look fantastic keep up the great work.
  • BethanyBBCakes
    BethanyBBCakes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I just joined MFP today and am in L1D5 of 30DS . I find my knees are feeling weird and hope it's not a warning sign. Anyone else feel like that? Are the other levels a little easier on the knees?
  • Chrissy_Michelle
    Chrissy_Michelle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Firstly, emrogers way to go finishing the program! And I agree, Level 2 sucked and Level 3 was my fave! You look great!!

BethanyBBCake, certain moves in Level 1 & Level 3 gave me a nagging pain in my left knee. Level 2 didn't bother my knee for some reason. Anyway, I learned to do alternative moves.

Since I've been training and improving the muscles surrounding the knee cap, the nagging pain has diminished and all is good! HOWEVER, if you're experiencing severe pain, you should probably seek the advice of a doctor in case it's something serious!
  • emrogers
    Options
    I just joined MFP today and am in L1D5 of 30DS . I find my knees are feeling weird and hope it's not a warning sign. Anyone else feel like that? Are the other levels a little easier on the knees?

YES! My knees were fine until Level 2! Level 1 was easy for me, Level 2 kicked my behind. Modify! That's the only advice I can give you. Mine still hurt as a matter of fact and having done over 57 squats today for a workout reminded me that my knees suck!!!! I blamed it on me turning 30 last year. :(
  • BethanyBBCakes
    BethanyBBCakes Posts: 6 Member
    Options

YES! My knees were fine until Level 2! Level 1 was easy for me, Level 2 kicked my behind. Modify! That's the only advice I can give you. Mine still hurt as a matter of fact and having done over 57 squats today for a workout reminded me that my knees suck!!!! I blamed it on me turning 30 last year. :(

Lol! I blame most things on turning 30:) thanks!
  • Kalee34
    Kalee34 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Super job!! So proud of you for making it all the way through!!!!
  • Violetta86
    Violetta86 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I always start 30DS, then something throws me off, and I never complete it. This is very inspirational! Congrats - looking great!
  • 240x30
    240x30 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I just finished day 6. I hope to have the success you've had.
  • cook6609
    cook6609 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I am starting 30 DS today :-).... I've seen so many amazing results from people doing it. I need to add variety into my exercise (I'm getting bored of my current exercise routine). My husband has agreed to complete it with me!! Wish us luck :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!