Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I like regular ol' coffee.
  • BaconMD
    BaconMD Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    I buy green coffee regularly. My favorite varieties are Ethiopians and Yemens. I give them a relatively light roast, grind, and brew into a delicious beverage called coffee.
    Try a Peruvian or Guatemalan, if you haven't. <3<3

Yay for brown coffee extract!
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I buy green coffee regularly. My favorite varieties are Ethiopians and Yemens. I give them a relatively light roast, grind, and brew into a delicious beverage called coffee.
    Try a Peruvian or Guatemalan, if you haven't. <3<3

Yay for brown coffee extract!

Thanks I think I will! :drinker:
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Those of you who say there's no magic pill are correct. However there has been clinical research suggesting Green Coffee bean does help.

Oh? Link? Since this is your first post on the forums, ever, and you're already putting a link out there to buy this crap, I'm willing to wait for a legitimate link to this clinical research.
  • tuesanna
    tuesanna Posts: 2
    Options
    I take them daily. I have just begun this so I am unsure if they help as far as weight loss but I can tell you they help with energy for sure!! Also tell your friend they are available at Wal- Mart in the vitamin aisle for much less $$$...
  • trogalicious
    Options
    this.
    stuff.
    does.
    not.
    nor.
    has.
    it.
    ever.
    worked.
    and.
    it.
    will.
    never.

the ONLY thing you'll lose weight in is your bank account.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I take them daily. I have just begun this so I am unsure if they help as far as weight loss but I can tell you they help with energy for sure!! Also tell your friend they are available at Wal- Mart in the vitamin aisle for much less $$$...

Extract of unroasted coffee has similar to effect to actual coffee? Shocker. Maybe due to the caffeine? And you can pay for this privilege by buying overpriced nonsense supplements in the vitamin aisle? :laugh:
  • trogalicious
    Options

Extract of unroasted coffee has similar to effect to actual coffee? Shocker. Maybe due to the caffeine? And you can pay for this privilege by buying overpriced nonsense supplements in the vitamin aisle? :laugh:
    exactly.

until then, I'll take a nicely roasted yirgacheffe.. or kenya aa. If I'm gonna have caffeine, I'm gonna enjoy it.