Girls-let's lose 20 lb together!

Options

Replies

• rstinne1
    rstinne1 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do this challenge....but I definitely need motivation and support along the way. I don't want this to be just another challenge i join and don't accomplish. Please feel free to add me! Would love some more accountability!
  • hippiejacket0810
    hippiejacket0810 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Having kinda a bad week. Need to get back on track!
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I made a group for this so that we can all keep track of one another. Please join. :)http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/13035-girls-let-s-lose-20-lbs-together
  • Sisina87
    Sisina87 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in, feel free to add me ladies, we can do this!
  • Jayne19099
    Jayne19099 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 22 lb to go and would like to connect with some new motivated MFP friends!
  • lauraj2015
    lauraj2015 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have 30lbs to go! Hoping to be at my goal by my 20th birthday on 5th July :)
  • sroybal84
    Options
    I'm a fairly good shape I guess. I don't think I can afford to lose 20 pounds, but 10 would be perfect!!!
  • 1lisalou
    1lisalou Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    20 is pretty close to what I want to lose! I could use some extra motivation lately. Add me too!!
  • msagrero08
    msagrero08 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Add me to the list, I need to loose a bit more, but my frist goal is 20.
  • Cede242
    Cede242 Posts: 3
    Options
    Great! I'm in! Feel free to add me. i have about 20lbs more to go, would like to give and have some more motivation :)
  • daisymrgrta0401
    Options
    I need to lose 30 lbs
  • armymom5
    armymom5 Posts: 115
    Options
    Count me in too. I just started something called BalanceDiet two weeks ago. Anyone feel free to friend me
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Hey girls I started a group for this if you wanna come and join. :)http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/13035-girls-let-s-lose-20-lbs-together
  • yetahbennett
    yetahbennett Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sounds great, all support is needed!!! Ive just started so i have a long way to go!
  • longboardingtiger
    Options
    I'm in! I'm counting in kilos as I live in France but apparently I've got about 15-20 lbs to lose. So anyone, feel free to add me!
  • special_star07
    Options
    RIght now I'm 175, and I wanna lose 25 pounds by July 1st! I'm 5 foot 9. We can do thiiis!
  • carid2
    carid2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in 110%!!!
  • prttybrwneyez13
    prttybrwneyez13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join as well. Please add me ladies so that we can motivate each other!
  • sieramalamud
    Options
    I'm definitely in! I JUST signed up so I could use all the support! I'm aiming to lose about 18 pounds! Feel free to add me!
  • ruthyluv
    ruthyluv Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'd love to hear how everyone is planning on achieving this 20 lbs loss and in how long. I'd love to lose 20 lbs by June.