My progress so far...

Nique85
Nique85 Posts: 105 Member
Hey guys I originally recorded this last month but I thought I post it here. I am giving myself until May to get to a "comfortable size" because we are going back home to visit. But September is when I want to be at my goal size which is 12-14. I just started 5x5 strong lifts so the scale has gone up but am losing inches. I am just trying to keep myself encouraged. Thanks to everyone here on MFP you guys keep me motivated and inspired!

http://youtu.be/zoN0w6ote-w

Replies

• SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Congrats on your success so far...You look great...

Check out my progress and motivating Vids...

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheSexylovinmecook
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Looking good! Love the 'messy background' disclaimer. :happy:
  • Nique85
    Looking good! Love the 'messy background' disclaimer. :happy:

Thank you so much!
  • CCusedtodance
    CCusedtodance Posts: 237 Member
    You can see the difference and I like the fact that you gave me hope. I have only lost six pounds and now I know to concentrate on the inches to see the results.
  • i'm glad you pointed out that you're losing inches not lbs because that's whats happening to me, now i don't feel so discouraged. :drinker:
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    keep up the good work...

you know you can log "light cleaning" as exercise :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: just kidding my room is messy with all my sneakres
  • Nique85
    keep up the good work...

you know you can log "light cleaning" as exercise :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: just kidding my room is messy with all my sneakres

hahaha!!!! I actually do log it sometimes ;-)
  • Nique85
    i'm glad you pointed out that you're losing inches not lbs because that's whats happening to me, now i don't feel so discouraged. :drinker:

Please don't get discouraged, when I feel like I am not making progress I just look at this video. Sometimes changes are so subtle we don't give ourselves credit for actually changing.
  • Nique85
    Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!