Slim in 6...

Options
anyone used this workout program?

Replies

• Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    I have it, and have tried to go through it a couple of times.

In all honesty though I find the workouts to be too long and my mind tends to wander.

I much preferred Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 over Slim in 6.

Having said that, I will still, on occasion, follow along wtih the Ab and Yoga bonus workouts, for something different.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I started with it. I'm on week 5 actually (I had to skip a week because of a defective dvd). I've lost 11 lbs so far and lost a whole lot of hips, some arms, and definitely some belly (I haven't measured exactly). I still have 60 lb to lose though.

I actually like it much better than the 30 day shred. I tried that one once last week and my knees still hurt from it... High impact isn't my thing at all, but a lot of the moves are the same, you just do more of them with Slim in 6. But yes you need to find the time for it. The extra dvd you get from ordering from a coach is worth it as well, I did that in my week off and it was a nice shorter work out that I'll definitely keep in my rotation when I'm done with the 6 weeks, although I'll probably still do the 3rd dvd when I have some time too.

I'm a beginner though, and I get lost in workouts like Turbo Fire still. This is slower pace and ideal for me. Plus in a pinch without the dvd I could easily come up with a workout if needed now too.