graze.com invite code please

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    I tried graze and wasn't impressed. One thing they don't make clear is they make sure the boxes are "balanced" so if you dislike too many things you get a warning that they might not be able to send you box. So if you have allergies or avoid certain food it can cause issues. i'm guessing it's because they don't want to send only the more expensive items, but it's stupid they don't tell you about that. I don't like raisins or wasabi and avoid soy, that was enough to get a you disliked too many things warning...
    You can go thru the list of snacks and trash the ones you are allergic to or just do not like -- and they will not send these to you.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    YOLAND5XP -- US code with unlimited uses. :flowerforyou:

https://www.graze.com/us/p/YOLAND5XP
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    I tried graze and wasn't impressed. One thing they don't make clear is they make sure the boxes are "balanced" so if you dislike too many things you get a warning that they might not be able to send you box. So if you have allergies or avoid certain food it can cause issues. i'm guessing it's because they don't want to send only the more expensive items, but it's stupid they don't tell you about that. I don't like raisins or wasabi and avoid soy, that was enough to get a you disliked too many things warning...
    You can go thru the list of snacks and trash the ones you are allergic to or just do not like -- and they will not send these to you.

i think that what she is saying is that if you "trash" too many items they give you a warning about it. The same thing happened to me. So i added a few more items back on as "try" to make them happy, and of course they sent repeats of those ones to me. but they only repeated one "love" item for me.

whether it has to do with the cost of the items or them just trying to get rid of stuff that is expiring soon it is hard to say. I have received stuff that is expiring in 2 weeks or a month pretty often. So make sure that whatever you are having them send you will eat soon. I tried to stock up on them & found myself having many with close expiration dates.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry

i think that what she is saying is that if you "trash" too many items they give you a warning about it. The same thing happened to me. So i added a few more items back on as "try" to make them happy, and of course they sent repeats of those ones to me. but they only repeated one "love" item for me.

whether it has to do with the cost of the items or them just trying to get rid of stuff that is expiring soon it is hard to say. I have received stuff that is expiring in 2 weeks or a month pretty often. So make sure that whatever you are having them send you will eat soon. I tried to stock up on them & found myself having many with close expiration dates.
    This may be because the stuff is supposed to be all natural and nothing is processed hence short shelf life.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry

• IsMollyReallyHungry

• writergeek313
    writergeek313 Posts: 390 Member
    Mine has unlimited uses! 43PGQ3DWP
  • Shaylyn1986
    Shaylyn1986 Posts: 164 Member
    Unlimited uses as well. Love Graze! I also get Nibblr each month.

CODE: SHAYLY9XP
  • marvybells

This may be because the stuff is supposed to be all natural and nothing is processed hence short shelf life.

i don't think so. some that i got had just nuts & dried fruit and they expire in a couple weeks. some others with similar ingredients have a year before they expire. I think they just try to move out some of the old inventory before it expires.

i like graze, i just get it once a month now instead of once a week just in case.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry

• IsMollyReallyHungry

i don't think so. some that i got had just nuts & dried fruit and they expire in a couple weeks. some others with similar ingredients have a year before they expire. I think they just try to move out some of the old inventory before it expires.

i like graze, i just get it once a month now instead of once a week just in case.
    thanks! I will be mindful of the dates, even though I usually eat mines within 2 weeks anyways. I did think about doing once a month too.
  • jsimler1
    jsimler1 Posts: 168 Member
    7YP223RRP

US unlimited code
  • nicolen160
    nicolen160 Posts: 197 Member
    GRXW39NHB
  • SlimSadieG
    SlimSadieG Posts: 323 Member
    I have codes for anyone who PMs...
  • IsMollyReallyHungry

Enjoy!
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    i signed up on Jan 29th, when will i see on the website what is coming in my box? anyone know? and my code is AMYW9VTPP if anyone needs one.
    Check again after you have received your box.... Enjoy! I have received 4 boxes so far and even though pricey. I wasted money of fast foods for years so now i am going to invest in quality foods!

$6.00 isn't pricey.
  • PaleoPath4Lyfe
    PaleoPath4Lyfe Posts: 3,161 Member
    I have an unlimited use code for the US: CORAS45FB
  • IsMollyReallyHungry

• I'm doing low carb and was surprised to see quite a few selections under 10 carbs. Just trash the selections you don't want to recieve. My code is JENNYE56B
  • marvybells
    i just had "the cheese board" and i loved it! i could eat that every day....

anyways, i have unlimited codes if anyone is looking to sign up:

MEGHAN2KP