weird weight

Options
Ok so I have a ok bmi but my weight is so strange that my weight changes daily. I eat the same daily only changing by 100 calorie depending on how hungry I am. I do around an hour of sport a day and then stretches and workouts so it's not like I'm not fit but I cant shift the pounds and the 100 extra calorie make me put pounds on. I'm confused as it make no logical sense as I should have to eat less for. Whole week to lose. Pond when I can lose it in a day and put on in a day. Can any one help me please!!!

Replies

• jess6741
    jess6741 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Its completely normal for your weight to fluctuate from day to day or within the same day. It can even be up to a 6 pound fluctuation within one day. You could also gain water weight if you eat a lot of sodium. So if you have a processed meal with lots of sodium don't be surprised if the scale goes up that day or the next.
  • georgiathestar
    Options
    Thank you do th reply I though this might b th case but got. Bit annoyed as I can never really rely on scales!!!
  • melly0920
    melly0920 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Weight can look different everyday when you get on the scale as there are so many factors that can change it such as clothing, eating, working out, time of day etc. You may want to try weighing yourself once a week or every 2-3 days. OR if you want to weigh daily, be sure to weigh yourself at the same time each day preferably before eating or working out with the same amount of clothes on or no clothes on.

I was once told that losing weight is 80 percent diet and 20 percent working out. I know that to be true, because too many of my friends have lost considerable amounts of weight by simply reducing their carb intake to include little or no breads and pastas and did not workout at all. Based on that, I do believe you should count your calories and keep up the exercise as it is great to be toned and fit. Hope this helps, good luck to you!
  • georgiathestar
    Options
    Thank you