I need to update my workout playlist

Options
Any suggestions are more than welcome. I enjoy a wide range of music, so I'll listen to just about anything.

Replies

• haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I generally prefer listing to classic hip hop - Nas, Jay-Z, Mobb Deep, AZ, Wu-Tang, Big L, Pac, Big, Eminem, KRS, Rakim, NWA, Jurassic 5, Gang Starr.

As well as some new hip hop, eg Macklemore, J Cole.
  • BuffySlays2000
    BuffySlays2000 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Old school Metallica!
  • ArmenianDerick
    Options
    Pantera all the way to the bank.
  • pixie_pix
    pixie_pix Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I'm busy with the same stuff at the moment and I have a few suggestions from a really wide range of music ;o)

Drive by - Train (it's actually exactly my walking speed and gives me always the extra mile)

Shake & Shout - The Boss Hoss http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iulGhfcslqw
    I don't use that live version but its also kinda cool

I know, the next two pieces are a bit extreme but in my opinion Industial and EBM is great for a powerful workout...

Soilbleed (v.3) - Grendel

Blut Royale - Combichrist

Inhuman - Aesthetic Perfection

Breakstuff - Limp Biszkit

Kryptonite - 3 Doors Down (oldie but goldie :o)

Some Power Metal wich makes you walk harder, faster, stronger ;o)

Hand of Doom - Manowar

Matal Machine - Sabaton

Vodka - Korpiklaani

And finally some other stuff which I like to hear while I work out for no special reasons ;o)

Rain over me - Pitbull feat Marc Anthony

Not all about the money - Timati & Timbaland feat blablabla

Good Feeling - Flo Rida

What the f**k - Sak Noel

I know its a really messed up list and I am aware that maybe none of the songs will suit you but I have all of them in my playlist for any kind of sports I do alone
  • Maliberri
    Maliberri Posts: 59
    Options
    I personally enjoy pandora dubstep station, the calvin harris album (18 months), any hip hop music, I can't stop by flux pavillion is one of my favorites :)
  • bclever13
    bclever13 Posts: 44
    Options
    Old school Metallica!

WOO HOO...IM THERE WITH YOU
  • kevie1021
    kevie1021 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I need my metal to workout to, so I recommend anything off the new As I Lay Dying, or "Determined" by Mudvayne
  • jackiesaurus
    jackiesaurus Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I usually don't like electronic music or black eyed peas, but rock your body - black eyed peas remixed by skrillex is actually really fun to work out to! lol i also like looking up playlists on 8tracks.com
  • melindanew
    melindanew Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Right now?

Dropkick Murphys - Hang'em High, Famous for Nothing, Sunday Hardcore Matinee, Climbing a Chair to Bed, Deeds not Words and Fields of Athenry (the faster version), all of The Gang's All Here
    The Clash - All of London Calling and Sandinista!
    Sex Pistols - All of Nevermind the Bollocks, Here's the Sex Pistols
    Much of the Dead Kennedys, *kitten* Surfers, the Birthday Party, Nick Cave (his solo not Birthday Party stuff for cool downs).

Angry punk/post-punk/dark gets me going.

Also some old Iggy Pop things, some Marillion (Fish era), some Rush, some XTC, some Fish (solo, not Phish, either), some Led Zepplin, some Black Sabbath (Ozzy and Ronnie James Dio), some solo Dio.

So also metal/prog, I guess, too.