Shopping Victory!

Options
I started my weight loss journey back in November when I went to see my doctor and the nurse took my weight and told me I was 169.5 pounds. Since then I have lost 16 pounds and I feel so healthy! But until yesterday I didn't really think about what that meant. I did notice my jeans getting baggy but yesterday while out shopping with my friend for clothes for our kids I spotted a pair of jeans and on impulse decided to try them on. I went into the fitting room expecting them not to fit but imagine my surprise when they slid on easily and buttoned! I took them off and looked at the size and they were 11/12!!! Back in November my size was 14/15 I am so excited! So then I tried on shirts and again I was shocked when the Large size was way to big and the Mediums slid on and didn't feel tight or bunched.

I got a pair of jeans, a pair of slacks for work, and 10 shirts! Shopping was so fun and made me feel sooo good instead of me leaving crying. It also motivated me in my journey and I cannot wait to go shopping again once I loose those last 15 pounds! Also people I know and work with have been telling me that they can see I have lost weight. They also often make comments about how much healthier I look. :)

Replies

• SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    That is awesome news you know you see that the scale has moved but you can never really see the results until you try on new clothes .Its a amazing feeling I went down 21 lbs since jan 1st and my pants went from a 12 petite to a 10 havent seen that size in 2yrs plus since my girls 19 months part were born.Keep up the good work rock on :)
  • bclever13
    bclever13 Posts: 44
    Options
    Excellent...kudos to you:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!