Have you ever had days where...

funkyspunky871
funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
You just feel guilty? For the past three days or so, I've had this guilt looming over me whenever I eat. It's like that feeling right after you binge eat. But I haven't been binge eating. I've been following my diet just fine. I just feel guilty, guilty, guilty.

Replies

• amylynna1
    amylynna1 Posts: 152 Member
    yes I know the feeling but most of the time its when I have had a binge. When I am on target I feel the opposite of quilt. I feel GREAT!
  • mictur
    mictur Posts: 175 Member
    Just this weekend. Stayed within my calories, but didn't exercise only gardened for 60 min. and was ticked off because I slept late and wasted the day. Exercised like crazy today. We will get over it.:flowerforyou:
  • Kath15
    Kath15 Posts: 165 Member
    Weirdly enough, I do feel like that sometimes. Even when I'm staying within my calorie limit and exercised as well, I still feel a little guilty if I have a bigger portion at mealtime. It's like I feel that if I eat the tiniest bit more, I'm going to completely sabotage my weight loss. But, everyone on here keeps stressing not to let your body go into 'starvation mode'...it actually stalls your weight loss. So, you should always make up the calories that you burned up while working out..or at least near to it. Anyway, it's really just a paranoia that we'll get over eventually.
This discussion has been closed.