NSV - I can start wearing bras again - no more tank tops

Options
suzbaru
suzbaru Posts: 37 Member
I took my measurements today and I'm down to a 40" inch bust line, I started at a 44". So I whipped out one of my newest old bras and it fit! I had some major muffin top going on and started laughing pretty hard. But the bust line fit!

I can't wait for VS to have their June clearance sale. Looking forward to some mid weight loss bras to tie me over till my goal weight. Eeeeeeiii!

Back story of why this is so important to me.

I have only ever worn VS, since I was able to purchase my own clothing, starting in my early 20's (I'm 34). I was always a 34C until 8 years ago. When I became to large to wear Victoria's Secret bras, I cried for about a week straight. I tried on some 42-44" sizes and couldn't believe a cup was as big as my head, it was just embarrassing. So I gave up and just started wearing tank tops.

I'm guessing/hoping I'm not alone in the tank top routine. I just want others to know, their time will come to rejoice in pretty bras again!

Replies

• cook6609
    cook6609 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I was just able to buy and FIT a VS bra this weekend!!!! I used to never be able to fit anything in there... Well, I got a bra and some panties (which are smaller than I was wearing, but they are even too big on me :smile: Guess I'll have to get the next size or two down next time I have money to spend on clothes). It's so wonderful to be able to fit in clothes like that :happy:

Congrats!!!! That's a huge NSV for me, and I know it has to be just as big a NSV for you as well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!