P90X Rip Off Copies

Options
Hey all,
I know there are many that have inquired about P90X, where to get it and wanting the best deal. I just came across an ad on FB that's promoting it for $64.95 - DON'T BUY IT. It's a total rip off and pirated copy from China. Which = illegal.

Be sure you are getting the legitimate program from a trusted Team Beachbody Coach, that will give you the lowest cost, or Beachbody.com. But, by going through a Beachbody Coach, we can save you over 50% in shipping.

Feel free to send me a message if you have questions about the program, but just wanted to share, as I saw that ad pop up today.

DON'T GO FOR THE SHORT CUT. You'll just waste your money and get a bunk version.

Replies

• tairui2009
    tairui2009 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Also - REPORT IT either to Beachbody *or* to the posting website...
  • smae1980
    smae1980 Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    The used copies for that price in Amazon, those are ok, right?
  • taryn_perry
    taryn_perry Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Also - REPORT IT either to Beachbody *or* to the posting website...

YUP! This particular one has been reported to Beachbody and their legal team is all over it. See others? Report it or let a Coach know.
    The used copies for that price in Amazon, those are ok, right?

I would trust ANY 3rd party source that is retailing P90X (Amazon.com, Ebay, Craigslist, etc). Chances are they are selling a pirated version or the partial program - i.e. if it's used, they likely don't have all 13 DVD's, the nutrition guide and fitness guide, ALL of which are essential in being successful with this program.