Mothers Day Challenge

Options
Okay MFPers, I would like to start :flowerforyou: Mother's Day Challenge Group:flowerforyou: . All I ask is that you stay committed. Guys can join to! It's for everyone to look their best on :flowerforyou: Mother's Day:flowerforyou: !
Just reply to this post with your Name (real or screen name, whatever you feel comfortable sharing) current weight or size and the goal you want to be at on:flowerforyou: Mother's Day:flowerforyou: .
I will post daily challenges and water checks and words of encouragement both on here and on my profile wall if anyone would like to friend me. I will also post a saying of the day. No one has to share their weigh ins, though I weigh myself every week so I'll be on here telling everyone my weight no matter what laugh . I do ask that the day before Mother's Day or the morning of we share how close we are to our goal or if we surpassed it.
I want everyone to remember that this group is to help and support each other. If you see someone that is a little misguided, DO NOT PUT THEM DOWN OR MAKE THEM FEEL BAD/STUPID:brokenheart: Just kindly point them down the healthy path. Remember we are all here to achieve the same thing, a lifetime of health which equals happiness. Love:heart: and Peace :tongue: and I look forward to meeting you all on here!

Replies

• Fighting4Healthy
    Fighting4Healthy Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Hi, My name is Martina aka Fighting4Healthy. My current weight is 169.6 lbs and I am an American size 13 Juniors or a size 14 Misses in pants(Depending on the brand):grumble:
    My goal for :flowerforyou: Mothers Day:flowerforyou: is to either weigh 151.6 lbs or be in a size 10.
    I plan on working out 4-6 times a week and eating very healthy.
    Walking is what I plan on doing most, I would like my NSV to be able to run for at least 10 minutes without having to stop:bigsmile:
  • zagrath769
    zagrath769 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hello. My name is Zagrath769. My current weight is 233.8. By Mother's Day I hope to weigh 215 pounds. I plan on doing this by keeping to my current caloric intake which is 1200-1290 per day.
  • AliciaLucas_72
    AliciaLucas_72 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Alicia I am currently 223.8 lbs and would like to down another 9 lbs getting me down to 214.9 lbs. I have been away from mfp for a while and while I was away I gained some weight and I have recently joined WW for a reboot and I have been on WW for about 9 weeks and have lost 9lbs. Now I am back on MFP because I like it better and I don't have to pay. In the past 9 weeks I have been working out 4-5 times a week and I have been eating fruits and/or veggies with every meal and with every snack as best I can. I have been drinking 64-80 ounces a day. i plan to continue this for the next 9 weeks and hopefully I can continue my pretty steady 1 lb a week weight loss. I weigh in once a week too.
  • Des92
    Des92 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Des, not a mother but I could use a challenge :tongue: I hope that's okay?
    I started at 157 and got all the way down to 131, then hurt my hip a year ago and have had a hard time working out since. I started losing motivation and ended up back up to 145 :grumble:
    No doctors can seem to find anything wrong with it, so now I'm just doing my best to push through it and work out anyway. Signed up for a 5k in July so one of my goals is to be able to run 5k by Mother's day!
    I also would LOVE to be back in the 130s by then!
    I will share my weigh-ins, can't hurt to be held accountable.. I usually weigh on Fridays but if there is going to be a specific day where we all weigh, that'll work!!
    Good luck!
  • Fighting4Healthy
    Fighting4Healthy Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    okay everyone there is a group called Mother's Day Challenge. Go ahead and join in!:smile: