An open apology..

Options
2»

Replies

• Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I realised the other day that the only reason I drink diet soda anymore is that I resent paying the same money for a bottle of water when I'm out. Crazy, right?

But once I realised that, I started just carrying a water bottle with me - hey presto, no more diet soda. I can't believe I've been hanging onto it for that stupid reason, when I don't even really like it.
    I thought this way too at one time, you're not alone.
  • misalillstead
    misalillstead Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    LOL... Aaron... I love it! You can do it!! :D
  • pinkcloudrising
    Options
    Dear Tummy of Fungaar on9886,

I understand. Do what you gotta do. I was taking away a lot and not giving anything. We will always have the good times before you got all obsessed with me. I don't know what it is but a lot of people get attached to me, maybe because I am so sweet, maybe because I am so cheap and easy. Take care.

Love,

Soda
  • FourLynne
    FourLynne Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    LOL, too funny....WTG!
  • sausagepaula
    Options
    I love this. Ive decided to go cold turkey, starting today. I have a headache already!!!
  • mommycrue
    mommycrue Posts: 27
    Options
    Now, that is awesome!!! I have some ex-boyfriends that didn't care for me as much in my past as you do about "Soda", LOL! Way to be honest but let them down gently! Good for you!!!
  • squindles
    squindles Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: I stopped drinking it about 3 months ago because I was getting heart palpatations when I drank it :huh: Greta post though :flowerforyou: