favourite protein powder?

Options
I am thinking of trying protein powder to add to shakes/smoothies.
I eat very clean so I would want something that is as natural as possible without additives/crap/fake stuff/chemicals.
I tried hemp powder but it tasted so gross and the taste couldn't be masked.

Any recommendations?
Also, I am in Canada so may not have all the choice that there is in USA, although these days we can get most products.

Replies

• marinegirl92
    marinegirl92 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I just purchased Plant Fusion protein powder. Tasted pretty good and I like that' is dairy/soy/gluten free. The carbs/protein is awesome. I find that most protein powders have ALOT of carbs too. I drank 1/2 serving today to see how my body liked it... so far so good.

http://plantfusion.net/
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    A lot of people I know prefer the liquid protein shots.

As far as powder I like the optimum nutrition gold standard. The chocolate mint is great.

M.F.P. Hottest Person/M.F.P. Most awesome person
    Ice cream afficionado
    "Winning" Certified Instructor
    > 1 Year Consecutive Logging
    Been in gifs for 2 years and have studied custom gif creation
    jac-mr-mfp-o.gif
  • ElizMurphy69
    ElizMurphy69 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My favorite is a protein powder called Lean that I use for breakfast made by Xyngular. I don't use the whole Xyngular weight loss system. But, I do love their shakes which are 10 gms of PRO and only 44 calories. It keeps me full til lunch and I will occasionally double it and use that as my afterworkout shake with 88 calories and 20 gms of PRO. It is a little pricey, if anyone knows anything comparable, please message me and let me know.
    Thanks!