I am new to MFP and trying to learn the site:)

Options
:flowerforyou: Hi! my name is Carole and I joined MFP yesterday. My son shared the site with me. He and his friend are both members. I am not sure what some of the headers mean. What the heck is a ticker? I did make my very first ever blog entry! I asked what was your best complement that you have ever received? I think I messed up my food count for the day. I managed to enter my food but clicked done at the bottom and my day isn't over yet ! I hope I can add the rest of the food I eat today! Oh well! Here's to new beginnings!
Have a great day!

Replies

• sparkles321
    sparkles321 Posts: 107
    Options
    Congrats on finding the site. I haven't played with all of the toys on here, but I'm sure you'll get acquainted soon enough. Just keep playing. I do know you can still keep adding to your diary even if you accidentally click "done". If you add another food or exercise, the "done" button will reappear and you can click on it again later.
  • jillybeanruns
    jillybeanruns Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I find the site to be fairly intuitive and people around here are willing to help if you just ask :) There's a list of FAQs as well which might be helpful to peruse: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/faq
  • emilyfh
    emilyfh Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the sight:flowerforyou: the tickers are under tools, and click tickets, it should walk you through, if not go to FAQ's for questions. The tickers is under m e reply, it shows how much weight I have to go, to reach my goal. There are other ones too. Also if your looking for new recipes go in the community and stroll down, or enter what your looking for. Everyone is helpful here so just ask away :bigsmile: