Mommyhood shape/tips and tricks.

Options
To the mom's who breastfeed and need help and tips on losing those last lbs.This group would support MOM'S period.

if you breastfeed give your insight.If you don't still give us your story.We all need help no matter what kind of mommy we are all.

we all have one thing in common..Are day's are insane and when your little one follow's you to the bathroom you know your not ALONE.

welcome to mommyhood.

Replies

• mama22girlz
    mama22girlz Posts: 291
    Options
    Sounds like this will be a great group

I'm Kim a stay at home mom to two girls. My first was was BFd for 19 months my second is still breastfeeding at 16 months. I actually found in the begining it helped me to loose weight but after awhile I think I ate more then I should have thinking that "I'm breastfeeding so I can" and probably wasn't a good idea .. opps. I'm now trying to get in shape and loose weight. I'm already at my lowest in years even before I had kids. But have more to loose.

And yes I too have those days when all I want is to potty in private :):flowerforyou:
  • gelbell
    gelbell Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yeah i breastfeed my little girl 8 months i find it hard to lose the weight. If anyone has any tips that would be great.