SNACKS TO LOOSE BELLY FAT

Options
13»

Replies

• prudism
    prudism Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I've been struggling with belly fat ONLY forever! I am fit everywhere else and toned... my tummy is FINALLY GOING AWAY!

How?

NO SUGAR!

I gave it up for lent and I lost 7 lbs, around my waist. I still eat carbs on ocasion (pasta/rice/bread), but my food is mostly fruits and veggies. I need to bring back in my 0% plain greek yogurt (I haven't been to Costco in a couple weeks) as it helped me A LOT too! I also added in protein shakes for breakfast and post workout. No workout, only one in the morning.

I am also trying to implement a 60/40 ratio for the gym, meaning 60% of my workouts will be strength/core/weights (anaerobic) type of workouts and the other 40% will be aerobic.

I also don't eat any red meat... I do eat chicken (chicken breast mostly) and seafood (mostly fish). Brown rice only - white if I'm out, but it's seldom. No white flour!!! Only whole wheat, multigrain or rice - or whatever else is 'healthy'.

Alot of the foods you put, I do eat. The apple and peanutbutter (all natural not that processed crap) is what I have for breakfast and snacks almost every morning. I'm starting to implement 1/2 an avocado to my lunches to add that extra boost.

Now, to stay away from pizza! :laugh:

wow you have done well Congrats.