Accountability wanted

Options
I eat my carbs, fat and sugar. I try to do everything in moderation. There are days I go overboard, and I want to be told about not just hear great day. the virtual accountability helps me make the right choices. please add me as a friend if you give honest feedback

Replies

• kaytyl2
    kaytyl2 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Sending you an add now. Happy to hold you accountable!
  • sshone1
    sshone1 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I will tell you how it is. Feel free to add me.
  • EricCowperthwaite
    Options
    I'll call you on it when needed ... and I don't really get in to the "attaboy" stuff on profiles anyway ... hope that works for you! ;-)
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want, OP (and anyone else). I look at all my friend's diaries (those that share). I am not a nutritionist or fitness expert, so of course when I comment about something it's just my thoughts and what I have learned. But I do try to be a little helpful other than giving the 'good logging' thing. :smile:
  • EricCowperthwaite
    Options
    You inspired me to write a blog post on how I finally was able to be accountable and get myself on track and stay on track. Sharing here for those who are interested.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/EricCowperthwaite/view/being-accountable-503400
  • Jrose1250
    Options
    It's always good to have an accountability partner(s) when it comes to something that requires a long time commitment. This is my 3rd or 4tfh time trying to loose weight and each time I have failed, mainly due to my struggle with being able to keep my diabetes (insulin dependent) under control.

I signed up with MFP a week ago and I can already see how much this website/program is going to help me. Slowly but surely I will be able to loose the weight. For my first week without any exercise (so to speak) I lost 1.5 lbs. My problem every time when my glucose gets low I have to eat something, whether I'm hungry or not, to get my glucose back up before I go into a seizure. So it discourages to even try to loose weight because it seems hopeless at times. Yet I know it's not hopeless, I just have to really believe in myself and keep on keeping (Phil. 4:13).

Anyone happy to befriend me to be an accountable partner?
  • Slendermike
    Slendermike Posts: 1,776 Member
    Options
    If you will do the same for me - add me