I hit it!!!! I lost 50 lbs so far!!!!

Options

Replies

• ldarter
    ldarter Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Way to go Becky!!!! That is such an impressive accomplishment and I can imagine how pleased you were to hit such an important milestone. I wish you continued success!
  • LycraLegs
    LycraLegs Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wooooaaaaaahhh! O my gosh I have fiz in by tummy for you that is so exciting! What a landmark! Well done! :o)
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    My husband hasn't cheered my weight loss like I'd like. I do get a "Nice butt" when I bend over in jeans now lol. That's men for ya. Great job! Are you doing the Couch to 5 K. You can google c25k and it does work. I'm 5 weeks in and can run 2.25 miles now. I hadn't run in over 20 years before this.
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    WOW, Celebrate by doing something for yourself! Spa, new outfit, new workout outfit, etc. We have to learn to reward ourselves sometimes! So do it your way! I've been buying a new WATP workout dvd at every 5 lbs. Helps keep my routine fresh too and they're not very expensive. lol
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I know personally that losing 50 pounds is a huge landmark and it's an awesome accomplishment! Keep up the great work!
  • pinbotchick
    pinbotchick Posts: 3,904
    Options
    YEAH!!! Great job smiley-bounce016.gif
  • lilay
    lilay Posts: 122
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You Rock!!!
  • txcwgirl
    txcwgirl Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, 50 lbs is huge, you are a true inspiration. You have your support network here to cheer you on soooo, Hip Hip Hooray, Hip Hip Hooray , Hip Hip Hooray.
  • aedfit
    aedfit Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That's so great ~ way to go!!!!! I love that your celebrated your success by registering for the 5K. This speaks volumes to your current mindset and focus on health. Very inspriring.
  • futuredispatchhottie911
    Options
    Congrats that is awesome
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Good job!!!! :happy: That's super exciting! ^_^ You should definitely celebrate. Go try on new clothes & buy something for yourself. Ooh! Or get a mani/pedi!! Or a massage. Okay, whatever you LIKE and enjoy, do it!
  • suziblues2000
    suziblues2000 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    WOW! YOU LOST 50lbs?!

I think that is just awesome and I can not wait until I lose that much weight!

You are an inspiration. Thank you. :flowerforyou:
  • bbgirl
    bbgirl Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment. Congratulations!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • oliveoil7979
    Options
    That is so awesome!!! Go you. I can't wait for the day I can say I've lost 50.
    You are such an inspiration to us.

Keep it up.
  • rtg1
    rtg1 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    That's Fantastic! WOO! Go girl!
  • singcoz528
    singcoz528 Posts: 154
    Options
    WOW! CONGRATS!!! You lost a 7 year old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

I know what u mean about the hubby, mind doesn't comment either. I've quit telling him how much I've lost and decided I'm not doing this for him so what do I care if he likes it or not? (He's a chubby chaser so he doesn't like me loosing a whole bunch of weight in the first place haha)

Great Job again!!! 50 lbs is a HUGE acomplishment! Like I said, You lost a whole kid!!:laugh:
  • MommyofLily
    MommyofLily Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you!!! 50 lbs is absolutely amazing! I can't wait to get to 50 lbs!! I know how hard it has been to lose about 30 lbs so to me, you are a true inspiration. Keep up the good work!!

So do you live in Denver? I live in Thornton and work downtown. When is the Rockies race for the homeless? Sounds fun!

Singcoz528 - That made me laugh about your hubby being a chubby chaser! My fiance is like that too, but he's being pretty supportive in my weightloss efforts and is even trying to lose some himself. :)
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    YOU did it!!!! I have chills! great job :)
    YOU have just INSPIRED an entire group of people! YOU! One more high five for ya gal!!!

O, and tell your husband you need him to be more excited. This is a HUGE accomplishment and is deserving of an exuberant Wooohooo! (if you haven't seen it, i suggest watching Fired Green Tomatoes. With hubbie. Then he'll understand :) )
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!! That is awesome!
    And yes, you will run that 5k one day! Last summer I walked a 5k, next month I am running a 10k. If I can do it, you can to!!
    Congrats again! That is such an awesome feeling!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!