I haven't been logging my celery! Ermahgerd!

WendyTerry420
WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
I just realized that I haven't been logging my celery sticks! I eat at least two or thee a day, I'll never reach my goals now! *whine* :sad:

Replies

• Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    I found success by deducting the volume of my wee from my daily water intake. Keeps me striving!
  • stephdeeable
    stephdeeable Posts: 1,407 Member
    Wow....I don't even have any advice...I'm so sorry for you. If it were me I'd probably just sob for a few hours and then give up on ever trying to lose weight again. There's really no coming back from this.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Celery is a negative calorie food so you actually need to eat back the calories you burn from it.
  • WendyTerry420
    As I reached into the plastic tub, it just occurred to me. I will have to just go to Dairy Queen to drown my sorrows and let my journey die with my dreams.

tumblr_mexce9PwwP1rlnsl4o1_r1_500.gif
  • stephdeeable
    Celery is a negative calorie food so you actually need to eat back the calories you burn from it.

Oh crap, you're right.

OP - Is there any chance you are in starvation mode?
  • WendyTerry420

Could it be true? Could eating celery negate the calories from ice cream? Oh sweet Baby Jesus! Make it be true.
  • stephdeeable
    I just let my ice cream melt first so that I can log it as a glass of skim milk. I find this much easier to fit into my day.
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member
    Ermahgerd cerr..rrr...rrry
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    I just let my ice cream melt first so that I can log it as a glass of skim milk. I find this much easier to fit into my day.

I'll have to try this.
  • ipw133
    ipw133 Posts: 13 Member
    Hehe - I've read that when someone eats celery, they use up more calories eating it that they get from the stick..
  • K_Serz
    K_Serz Posts: 1,299 Member
    I just realized that I haven't been logging my celery sticks! I eat at least two or thee a day, I'll never reach my goals now! *whine* :sad:

celery_3.gif
  • coolstacey6
    coolstacey6 Posts: 83 Member
    I laughed out loud at almost every single post! Thanks for starting my day with enough laughter to burn calories ....oh and BTW....just from this laughter I now have a 6 pak stomach! haha
  • Female_On_Fire
    Female_On_Fire Posts: 104 Member
    NO BIRTHDAY CAKE FOR YOU! ;p
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    I just realized that I haven't been logging my celery sticks! I eat at least two or thee a day, I'll never reach my goals now! *wine!* :sad:

Fixed that for you :flowerforyou:
  • mfrkorey
    mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    Have it with your green tea. You'll be fine then:wink:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    ermafert_zpsf4b48661.jpg \m/
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Wow....I don't even have any advice...I'm so sorry for you. If it were me I'd probably just sob for a few hours and then give up on ever trying to lose weight again. There's really no coming back from this.
    Don't forget to log the crying calories! Great core work.
  • prium01
    prium01 Posts: 306 Member

Made my evening!Loved it...:flowerforyou: :drinker: :laugh:
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member

I'll have to try this.

and also with you.
  • WendyTerry420
    NO BIRTHDAY CAKE FOR YOU! ;p

You can have my birthday cake when you take it from my cold, dead hands! Besides, Rachel said that celery is negative calories, and sweet Baby Jesus promised me that she's right!