Shaun T's Rockin' Body

BURN UP TO
1,500 CALORIES A DAY
"Come Dance With Me and Lose Weight the Easy Way."
—Shaun T

Please tell me what you think about this program! I bought it the other day. I haven't received it yet but feeling uncertain about it.
Would love your feedback on this program! THANKS

Replies

• twoss9112
    twoss9112 Posts: 162 Member
    I don’t know about 1500 calories per day… that seems like a lofty claim… but I just started week 3 (out of 4) of Rockin’ Body and I love it. Next Monday will begin week 4, and I think I’m going to go keep doing it even after I complete it.

Just follow the order that the calendar (comes with it) gives you and do the moves the way they show you. It will take a few trys at each one to get them down, that’s normal… but I literally pour with sweat and it is working pretty well so far. The last day (Saturday) of week 2 was such a killer – that’s the point where the program steps up big time. PUSH THROUGH IT. I almost didn’t, it was rrrrrrough!!

Good luck!! Make sure to let us know how it's going!!
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    If my hubby did that work out he'd probably burn 1500 PLUS a day...but if I did it I'd probably be looking around 700. It's one of those age sex weight and general cardio health / strength things. As for the program, I only did a few days since I wasn't the owner of the set, but I liked it :)
  • futurestarz
    futurestarz Posts: 510
    I just bought it too! Waiting for it to come in the mail. We can motivate each other through it!
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    I started Day 1 yesterday and it was only a 15 minutes intro. I laughed all the way through because it was both cheesy and fun. I'd just finished Insanity so this is a nice break. Doing Day 2 tonight...and I'm really looking forward to it. Haha
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    I need all the motivation I can get exercising, because I really don't like to workout regular. So I am trying to change this. I still have 20-25 lbs. to lose! So I need y'all's help!
    Does anybody know how much weight that you are able to lose on this program? Realistic results... Thanks
  • Have been doing Sean T's work outs for 2 months and LOVE IT!! Like someone said it's cheesy and funny but fun as well. It really helped to tone my stomach and abs. Have fun with it. It is really easey to modify as well if you need to for the first bit so you don't get overwhelmed.
  • I am in LOVE with the program!!! I am in week 2 I am following the workouts like the calendar says. I am down 1.5 inches around my waist I have not weighed myself I just have measured and I feel alot better. My clothes fit so much better too. Here is my dilemma what should we log the exercise under???? I am trying to be as accurate as possibe.. I would recommend this to anyone and to stick with it!!! I am going for Hip Hop Abs next. I have Insanity but honestly that just doesn't keep my attention.:wink:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    I am in LOVE with the program!!! I am in week 2 I am following the workouts like the calendar says. I am down 1.5 inches around my waist I have not weighed myself I just have measured and I feel alot better. My clothes fit so much better too. Here is my dilemma what should we log the exercise under???? I am trying to be as accurate as possibe.. I would recommend this to anyone and to stick with it!!! I am going for Hip Hop Abs next. I have Insanity but honestly that just doesn't keep my attention.:wink:

I logged it under aerobics
  • AngelliJim
    AngelliJim Posts: 11 Member
    I just finished Rockin Body, and I lost about 5 lbs. I only have about 10 lbs left to lose, so that's probably why I didn't lose that much. I think it's so fun but also hard work. I'm only 5'2" and 130 lbs, but on the day I did "Booty Time" and "Rock it Out", my HRM said I burned 1200 calories; thus, I think the claims could possibly be true for someone bigger than me! It works! I have a lot more muscle tone now, so I'm gonna start up again next week!
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Just finished my 2nd day. And I must say this workout is really fun and hard at the same time! Shaun T is a little cheesy, but a great coach to workout too! I really hope to drop 15 lbs in 30 days. I am following the program and I am to eat 1300 calories a day. I was doing 1200. I need to lose upper body weight! I seem to lose my lower body weight 1st and I hate that!
    ANYBODY THERE?
  • AnaCravo
    AnaCravo Posts: 1 Member
    Ok ladies

There's an app called "calories burned calculator" which has an enormous amout of activities to select from.... including "Shaun T's Rockin' Body"..... today I did 40 mins of rockin' body n burned 575 calories.... so if you divide that by 10 min increments your burning 144 calories every 10 mins.....

Oh 1 more thing then if you go to your my fitness pal app n click on add.... then on cardio... then on my exercises.... you can create new excerise..... put in Rockin Body..... 10 mins...... 144 calories burned.....

all you'll have to do is everytime you do your workout is select "Rockin' Body" from "My Exercises" n adjust amount of time for that day n you'll have amount of calories you burned that day....

Hope this helps..... Keep Rockin Ladies..... :happy:
  • nilbogger
    nilbogger Posts: 870 Member
    I've been doing it for awhile and I think it's pretty fun. I don't follow the calendar... I just do a few of the workouts a week along with walking and other videos. It took me a few times to get the moves down, but I'm not terribly coordinated. If you don't suck at dancing it will be a snap, and if you suck at dancing you can still do it. The only one I really don't look forward to is Rock it Out, but it is a good workout.
  • NanaMAT3
    NanaMAT3 Posts: 43 Member
    I'be been doing Rockin'Body !!! I'm on my second month through -- kinda slack on last time through the 3rd and 4th week -- it's a killer -- but never gave up -- am in my 2nd week of 2nd go round -- it's cheesy, but he def keeps me motivated -- and I log roughly 378 cal burned -- but am sure it's much higher -- that just doesn't take my calorie count up so that I'm not eating more than I should -- hope you enjoy the workouts !!! Add me if you would like some additional support. I absolutely love doing it !!!
  • NanaMAT3
    NanaMAT3 Posts: 43 Member
    Ok ladies

There's an app called "calories burned calculator" which has an enormous amout of activities to select from.... including "Shaun T's Rockin' Body"..... today I did 40 mins of rockin' body n burned 575 calories.... so if you divide that by 10 min increments your burning 144 calories every 10 mins.....

Oh 1 more thing then if you go to your my fitness pal app n click on add.... then on cardio... then on my exercises.... you can create new excerise..... put in Rockin Body..... 10 mins...... 144 calories burned.....

all you'll have to do is everytime you do your workout is select "Rockin' Body" from "My Exercises" n adjust amount of time for that day n you'll have amount of calories you burned that day....

Hope this helps..... Keep Rockin Ladies..... :happy:

Thanks for that Ana !!! I went and updated my log -- that seems more logical as I sweat my *kitten* off doing his Rockin'Body -- today was Rock it Out -- that is a killer but this time around I went all the way through the 45 mins and feel FANTASTIC !!! I follow the calendar for maximum benefits
  • pinkpatron
    pinkpatron Posts: 154
    Ive been wanting to try this for so long. You all have convinced me to purchase it... is he still having the deal on their website?

Update :

Just ordered. On their website, with shipping and tax it ends up being $30
  • so I just added on to my phone by malay patel and it doesn't have rockin body in it, some of his other stuff but not this. which app are you using