30 or 66 Group

Options
:flowerforyou: Who wants to join this group? Lose a total of 30kg. If you are measuring in pounds it is 66 pounds.

I want to loose 30kg to get to a healthy weight. :flowerforyou: I am nearly halfway there having lost 15kg so far since January.

It would be great to compare progress and to hear other people's journeys.:drinker:

Replies

• vicidoesstuff
    vicidoesstuff Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    My first main goal is 158lbs (52lbs loss) but my main is about 140lbs (70lbs loss) so I'm around about a 66! 66 loss would be perfect!

I lost 13.6lbs but then put on a few pounds over Easter so I'm back in the game again. Fridays are my weigh-in days.
  • marioz49
    marioz49 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am feeling rather proud of myself now. This is my first week back teaching after 2 weeks holiday. I have been tired and trying to get used to getting up at 6.30am again. I didn't get home tonight until after 5.15 and really didn't feel like going for my 50 minute walk. Instead, I had bought subway (which I had put in my food plan) and some wine. But when I adjusted my food plan with no exercise and a glass of wine, I was way over with my calories. So I MADE myself go for my minute walk and I DIDN'T have any wine. Feeling good now.
  • marioz49
    marioz49 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have just discovered that if I follow this eating plan; Breakfast; 1 toast, 1/2 tomato, margarine Lunch; 3 crackers, 1/2 tomato, 1/2 tin of salmon Dinner; chicken, salad, baked potato Snacks; coffee, yoghurt, apple ..then I still have calories left and sometimes can have a glass of wine. This is still only with a 50m walk each day.