2»

Replies

• melil07
    melil07 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am also seeking new friends...feel free to add me! :happy:
  • pinupkitt3n
    Options
    Hi I'm new here and would enjoy some friends as well. I'm very drama free, happy, bubbly and very POSITIVE!!! :):)
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    OP, I sent you a friend request. I log on daily and try to motivate my friends on here. My diary is open to friends. I try to remain drama free too. Anyone, feel free to add me.
    :smile:
  • logiraysmom
    logiraysmom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello- I am new as well for the most part. I have been a non active member for a while but its time to get serious!! I am looking for friends and as I become more familiar with the site I will probably be a more active poster:) Good luck everyone with your journeys!!
  • munchie3511
    munchie3511 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    A friend request sent! Goodluck in your journey! Be positive, Stay positive! It's always good too be surrounded by positive people as well!
  • JenRun1
    JenRun1 Posts: 212
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm on all the time but I must warn you I comment alot and an opinionated, but not a meanie!
  • JLHNU212
    JLHNU212 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You (and anyone) can add me as well! I am new to MFP and I would love to help motivate others, becuase I know I need it back also! :) I will help in any way I can (And I am on here a lot!)!!