50+ lbs with pics

Replies

• KevinsCatie
    KevinsCatie Posts: 137 Member
    No only do you look 50 lbs lighter, but you look about 10 years younger!!!
  • HappyNinjaStar
    HappyNinjaStar Posts: 353 Member
    You look amazing!! What type of workouts did you do, if any?

I started with long walks a few days a week. Then I started doing the couch to 5k program. I built up to being a runner. Now I run about 4 days a week. I also try to do some kind of strength exercises 2 times a week.

Haven't gone to a gym once :glasses:
  • wilgje
    wilgje Posts: 2
    Great job, looking good!
    good job on the weight loss...

now dress a little sexier to fit your new body... your still wearing clothes a larger woman would wear to hide her flaws...

That's a fairly normally tight sweater with a tight pair of jeans, how's that larger woman clothes?
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    You look great! Congratulations on sticking with the long trek...I know you'll see the 130's soon:)
  • HappyNinjaStar
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing. Do you have any diet or exercise tips to offer us who are just starting? :)

My two biggest tips are this:
    1) start small, make a change or two at a time. Doing a complete overhaul of your lifestyle is stressful and hard to maintain
    2) don't do anything you aren't willing to do for the rest of your life. For instance if you love chocolate, don't give it up, you'll be setting yourself up for disaster. If you eat too much of it, work on getting to a point where you have it in moderation.
  • weep1872
    weep1872 Posts: 15 Member
    Congrats!!! You look beautiful! Keep up the great work!
  • HappyNinjaStar
    Great job, looking good!
    good job on the weight loss...

now dress a little sexier to fit your new body... your still wearing clothes a larger woman would wear to hide her flaws...

That's a fairly normally tight sweater with a tight pair of jeans, how's that larger woman clothes?

I'm curious too. That's form fitting clothing, definitely not what I was wearing when I was larger. Should I be wearing a corset and fishnets? :huh:
  • tawnydale
    tawnydale Posts: 34
    Way to go! You look great, keep it up and you'll reach 130 sooner than you think! :)
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Congrats, well done!
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    you look great congrats on your success! :flowerforyou:
  • impressive & Inspiring. thanks!
  • 70bruce
    70bruce Posts: 1
    Thanks for the motivation> im just starting my weight loss journey at the same weight, and the same age! I hope i can have the same success as you!!!
  • JoanB5
    JoanB5 Posts: 610 Member
    That's awesome! Best of luck as you meet your goal! I admire your discipline! Keep up the great work!
  • Yarabago
    Yarabago Posts: 33 Member
    Nice,Thanks for sharing.This is what keeps me motivated to keep on going :):)
    You look great!:smile:
  • Ah, so inspiring!
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Great job, I thought this thread from the title was someone gaining 50 lbs of muscle... I was like WHAT!
  • cjblazn
    cjblazn Posts: 1
    Fantastic - keep going!:smile:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    You look fantastic. Great job. :)
  • Great job!
  • April_Christine
    April_Christine Posts: 66 Member
    Great job! You look fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!