Hello!

Options
Hi everyone :happy:

I'm completely new to MFP (only signed up yesterday!) and Im already loving the food tracker - initially that's all I was going to use on here but you guys seem pretty vocal so I thought I'd say hi.

I'm Becky :smile: I'm here to lose about 8lbs: I'm 5'5 and currently weigh 9 stone 12 (or 138 for U.S people).
Last year I went from 10 stone 4 (144lbs) to 9 stone 4 (131lbs), but did it the wrong way. I have a history of destructive eating patterns and ended up getting far too absorbed in the act of dropping pounds as quickly as I could, so by the time I got to 9.4 I just looked ill and sickly because I was living off cereal and fruit, then when I finally let myself relax the weight went on again twice as quickly (though I've managed to keep 6lbs off at least!)

I now want to get back to the weight I was, but do it in a slow and healthy way that won't end up with me looking like I'm going to die.

I'm aiming on a 1200 calorie per day intake and a 30-min workout 4 days a week. I know the 1200 calorie/day thing isn't popular with some people, but it works for me and I have a very slight frame; couple that with my sedentary office job and that's really all I need!

I'd love to get to know you all - please feel free to add me, I'm nice I promise! :flowerforyou: