What to do with your fat clothes?

Options
124»

Replies

• katsuii
    katsuii Posts: 24
    Options
    I just donated all of the clothes that are too big (and my maternity clothes) a few days ago to Goodwill.
    So :) I think most people do that.
  • danika2point0
    danika2point0 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I spent the weekend seaching for some of my thinner clothes since my jeans and shirts all look stupid now. Yet I'm not quite ready to rush out and drop a few hundred bucks on some clothes that may only last me a couple months, given I have a long ways to go. It was a bitter/sweet moment.

^^^ Check out thrift stores! You'll feel great having a 'new' pair of pants that fit you even a bit better. You can get some great name brands and prices. I was hesitant, too, to buy a pair I might only wear for a month but I won't lie...how good I feel in them is worth every single cent!
  • mazdauk
    mazdauk Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Most of mine currently fit (but fit better:wink: ) but I will keep my biggest trousers for the "end of fat" pic - then donate them. However, if winter ever ends here there are some I will remove from my wardrobe - but I won't donate them til I'm SURE winter's gone! (I got snowed on the other day - its mid-March in the south of England, not January in the Cairngorms!!)

T-shirts I keep for bed (but I always bought them big anyway for that). I like the idea of keeping a pair of big shorts with FAT on the back!