Jazzercise

Options
Hello...I am currently wondering if anybody on here attends jazzercise and what you think about it. I noticed they have an offer going that weekends are free for the month of March. Would like input from others how you like it and your success stories.

Thank you

Replies

• pscarolina
    pscarolina Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Actually...I am a Jazzercise instructor. There are quite a few of us here. :) The free weekends thing is a GREAT way to find out if you like the program.

I'm just gonna tell you...working out is hard work if you work it like you should. You have to find the thing that works for you (that you will actually do & look forward to doing). I like Jazzercise for several reasons. It includes strength training & you develop a relationship with your instructors & classmates. They are very supportive. If you are new to exercising, don't stress that you won't be able to do it. Your instructor will give you options during class that are lower impact. If you have special needs, such as wrist problems, knee problems, etc. be sure to mention so they can give you modifications.

Good luck! I hope you try it & love it! Let us know!
  • scrappermom96
    scrappermom96 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thank you very much for your input I have decided I am going to give it a shot. I will keep everybody posted....
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Scrappermom - what did you think? Did you sign up?
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I have been going to Jazzercise for about 10 months and LOVE IT!!!! Try it you will LOVE IT too:flowerforyou: