Walk Away the Pounds 4/20/10

Options
Hey everyone just starting the thread for the day I hope you all had a good monday we are now one day closer to friday and one day closer to our weight loss goals!!!!

Anyways today was my first weight in day since I started on MFP and I was so happy to see I had lost 4 lbs this last week. I know not every week will be like this but it was a suprising start.

I plan on getting my two mile walk in later today, but I think we will also be going to the park later so I will be adding on a few more miles today, I believe it is about 1.5 miles to the park, so it should be good.

Hope you all have a great day.

Replies

• kah78
    kah78 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Did two miles this morning! My hubby even got up at 5:30 to do it with me this morning! That was neat. If I have the time/energy, I'm going to try to get another two miles in this evening. We'll see.....good luck everyone!
  • momta2girls
    Options
    Did my three miles this a.m. and burned 425 calories.
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Got my 3 1/2 miles in this morning and now I just finished with 20+ minutes on the eliptical. Great Job Everyone... Keep It Up!!
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I did 2 miles this morning - the 2 mile high-calorie burn with the weighted balls. I have to do morning or I just won't do it in the evenings I get home so late!

Keep on walking! :drinker: