Turbo Fire

Hi All,
I am considering buying the Turbo Fire DVDs for after the JM 30DS.
Any thoughts, comments, dislikes, successes you all would like to share?
Thanks!
B

Replies

• jessmart83
    jessmart83 Posts: 283 Member
    I am on my last 4 days of 30DS and I bought Turbo Fire so I can start next week. I did the 5 day Inferno Plan already and loved it. I cannot wait to start Monday.
  • sjobowes
    sjobowes Posts: 13
    Love Turbo Fire, it helped me lose 25lbs since 2011, I have since moved on to ChaLean Extreme and Insanity. It is fun, funky and you barely feel like you worked out to XXX amount of minutes. Any questions, let me know. You will LOVE it!! :) I just finished up another around of ChaLean Extreme and I think I am going to move onto another Hybrid of CX / TF next.
  • Loulady
    Loulady Posts: 511 Member
    I'm a big fan.

I bought turbo fire after my gym stopped offering the Turbo Kick classes I loved. They're a lot of fun, and the program schedule is varied enough to keep you sticking with it. I don't follow the set program anymore, but the main "fire" workouts are still my go-tos on cardio days.
  • mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    Love Turbo Fire, it helped me lose 25lbs since 2011, I have since moved on to ChaLean Extreme and Insanity. It is fun, funky and you barely feel like you worked out to XXX amount of minutes. Any questions, let me know. You will LOVE it!! :) I just finished up another around of ChaLean Extreme and I think I am going to move onto another Hybrid of CX / TF next.

Thanks so much. I may check it out. I sometimes think I am without rhythm. Does that matter?
  • mrsg2006
    mrsg2006 Posts: 120 Member
    I'm a big fan.

I bought turbo fire after my gym stopped offering the Turbo Kick classes I loved. They're a lot of fun, and the program schedule is varied enough to keep you sticking with it. I don't follow the set program anymore, but the main "fire" workouts are still my go-tos on cardio days.

Thanks for the quick reply!!
  • danarod23
    danarod23 Posts: 23 Member
    I LOVE Turbo Fire and have had great results. 21lbs and 18 inches lost!
    It's great cardio to burn tons of calories and get you a leaner look. I've great luck and really enjoy it too which is half the battle.

Message me for a link. There is a great thing called a Challenge Pack where you can get Turbo Fire and Shakeology for $180. That is a great deal since Shakeology on it's own is $130! Shakeology has made a world of difference in my workouts. It give me tons of energy and taste great. It's full of so many vitamins. If you get the Challenge Pack you will also get free shipping.

Good luck ladies. Feel free to reach out to me with questions! Happy to help someone else get great results with Turbo Fire!
  • bump
  • sjobowes
    sjobowes Posts: 13
    I totally have no rhythm!! :) But you get the hang of it. The first time I did it....I thought there is NO way. This girl doesn't have moves!! But you get the routine after a couple shots at it. You will LOVE it!! :)