Hello I'm new

fabflo72
fabflo72 Posts: 29
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello there,New to fitness pal.I'm 35 years old and recently started working out and walking with my husband.I've been somewhat fit all my life till this past winter(almost like I was in hybernation hee hee)
packed on 40 extra pounds.I'm looking for to getting more motovation and words on inspiration from new online firends looking to do the same thing"LOSE WEIGHT"!!!! Nice to be aboard
Flo;0)

Replies

• fabflo72
    Hello there,New to fitness pal.I'm 35 years old and recently started working out and walking with my husband.I've been somewhat fit all my life till this past winter(almost like I was in hybernation hee hee)
    packed on 40 extra pounds.I'm looking for to getting more motovation and words on inspiration from new online firends looking to do the same thing"LOSE WEIGHT"!!!! Nice to be aboard
    Flo;0)
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome and good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome and good luck to you:flowerforyou:
  • cleattag
    cleattag Posts: 3
    Hello I am new too. Working out with my husband also, trying to lose 20 pounds by Memorial Day. Wish me luck and welcome.:smile:
  • fabflo72
    TYVM,Nice to see women working out with hubbys too,Best of luck to you
  • Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Great to have you here! I got so addicted to this site that it only took a couple weeks before my husband got on here too!!! I'm lovin' the healthy lifestyle and having someone who is supportive to share it with!
This discussion has been closed.