Has you style changed?

Options

Replies

• tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I have always worn fitted/snug clothing. I don't know how people wear baggy pants. I need my jeans to be snug. Used to dread shopping but I love shopping now. I dont think I'm quite in tune with the new me. I still want to mentally grab the XL shirts instead of the M and L. My bottoms went from an 18 to a 12! Was stoked to buy new jeans in a much smaller size. Recently bought a pair of skinny jeans. Say what?!?!?! Who would of thunk it? Also had to buy new bras and panties. Hubby told to me to buy some sexy panties. Guess he was not enjoying my granny panties (LMAO). Hey, I've been having babies and rasing them...last thing I cared about was my panties. But, now...heck yeah. Bringing my sexy back.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    It has in the way that I actually have a specific style that I like/look for. It varies a little bit but it's mostly the same.

Before, I would just wear whatever I could find that somewhat fit me. Depressing.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Loving the new colored skinny jean trend. Would never have done that before.
    This.
    I bought some purple skinny jeans a few days ago.

I have some awesome purple ones from VS!
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I have always worn fitted/snug clothing. I don't know how people wear baggy pants. I need my jeans to be snug. Used to dread shopping but I love shopping now. I dont think I'm quite in tune with the new me. I still want to mentally grab the XL shirts instead of the M and L. My bottoms went from an 18 to a 12! Was stoked to buy new jeans in a much smaller size. Recently bought a pair of skinny jeans. Say what?!?!?! Who would of thunk it? Also had to buy new bras and panties. Hubby told to me to buy some sexy panties. Guess he was not enjoying my granny panties (LMAO). Hey, I've been having babies and rasing them...last thing I cared about was my panties. But, now...heck yeah. Bringing my sexy back.

This is me as well. I have to try everything on because I automatically grab for the larger sizes.

And sizes can vary so much from one designer to another.

I'm getting ready to buy some frilly little bras too.( although nobody will see them I"LL know I'm wearing something pretty!)
  • sophayz
    sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    style no .. still the same except i went from one piece swimsuit to bikini!! :D
  • avababy05
    Options
    style no .. still the same except i went from one piece swimsuit to bikini!! :D

Woohoo! Good for you!
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Yep, used to live in black trousers and long sleeved jersey tops. Now its fitted dresses and short skirts for work, and skinny jeans (I even have a pair in combat material) and vest tops at the weekend. I also get to wear knee length boots
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    bump (will respond when this little one gives me more time -- will pay attention to her now!)
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to wear a lot more form fitted clothing...slim cut, etc, for work. I don't think I'll ever be able to get into the slim cut pants though...my quads are too big.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    The only thing that has really changed for me is facial hair. When I was heavy, I kept a goatee to hide my double chin. Now that I'm healthier, I don't like my face so I've grown a beard.
  • avababy05
    Options
    I'm starting to wear a lot more form fitted clothing...slim cut, etc, for work. I don't think I'll ever be able to get into the slim cut pants though...my quads are too big.

But that's a good thing right?
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Yep! Skinny jeans!!! I love them now.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    No. I have always dressed this slutty.
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    Not really, I still likes what I likes, but I'm definitely more confident in wearing more form-fitting clothing. I find loose stuff can make me me look matronly, so I try to pay attention more to flattering cuts/fit/shape of what I wear.
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Not really, still a jeans and tshirt kind of girl :) The cloths just fit and look better!!!
  • sameoldbrandnewme
    sameoldbrandnewme Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just to be able to carry off a white suit would be so nice! and a waistcoat that doesn't look like a table cloth.
  • apg2302
    apg2302 Posts: 667
    Options
    I've finally started wearing jeans and chinos that look like they were bought for me, rather than the size 9 thousand balloon tent style trousers of old that make your *kitten* look lost.
  • Lonewolf1507
    Lonewolf1507 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I have had a slight change in colours, added a few new ones to the wardrobe that I had to replace in November.

The main thing is getting the right size clothes the first time to try on and not having to go back getting smaller sizes because I am not used to the new smaller body :laugh: Now having clothes with M on the label instead of XL or XXL.

Andy
  • matt2442
    matt2442 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    under armour shorts all day everyday
  • avababy05
    Options
    under armour shorts all day everyday

I'm going to have to google to get the visual.