Motivational/Workout buddy, preferably a FEMALE

Options
Hi, I'm Keimon, 19 years old, and I'm fit and in shape already. I LOVE going to the gym but I need more motivation. I'm busy a lot and I have a workout buddy/bro I go to the gym with sometimes but he's smaller than me and can only motivate me to an extent and he can't go every time I wanna go so I would like to go more often by myself. But the problem with that is that I don't like going by myself when I do have time to go during my busy schedule so I need some motivation to get me off my feet. A few of my guy friends try to motivate me but its not the same as coming from a woman. I know if a woman motivates me, I'll be more willing to go. I can't find any around my area so I wanna find someone here and be able to track each others progress and have positive effects on each others' lives and workouts. I'm very new to this website so it may take me a while to figure out how to communicate with people. But if you're interested in becoming my partner, please contact me somehow on here and I'll do my best to motivate you as you go along in your workout sessions. And more than one person is welcomed. Thank you :)