Accidentally Ate Shower Gel - How to Log its Calories

Options
2»

Replies

• GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    Kinda wondering what you were doing with your mouth so open in the shower... Swallow anything else?
  • Taraanne76
    Taraanne76 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Is that what's called "clean eating"?

I really did lol!
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    One time in band camp...oh forget it. I once ate soapy water on purpose because it smelled so good and clean and I was anemic at the time and craving that minerally flavor so I mixed up a glass using cold bottled water and a teeny tiny bit of the yummy smelling soap and put it all on the rocks. No joke I really was craving that flavor of that scent but I wanted it in my mouth. Capital G gross. Do not try this at home. It was gaggers. For days. I'd rather lick a rock. Or just take iron pills.
  • ICarla
    ICarla Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I needed this :laugh:
  • ICarla
    ICarla Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    One time in band camp...oh forget it. I once ate soapy water on purpose because it smelled so good and clean and I was anemic at the time and craving that minerally flavor so I mixed up a glass using cold bottled water and a teeny tiny bit of the yummy smelling soap and put it all on the rocks. No joke I really was craving that flavor of that scent but I wanted it in my mouth. Capital G gross. Do not try this at home. It was gaggers. For days. I'd rather lick a rock. Or just take iron pills.

I know what you mean. I had pica while pregnant and I craved Comet/Ajax household cleaners. I never actually ate it, but I craved it so much that I cleaned my sink and tub 2-3 times a day just to sniff it. I would also stand in the trash chute at work while they were cleaning it just to have a whiff of the lemony scent. GROSS!!!!