want to loose inches but it doesnt seem to be happening

aandagillette
aandagillette Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I have been watching what I eat for about 3 months now. I have lost about 10 pounds but I want to loose inches on my waist. M legs have toned more but its my stomach I'm concerned about. I work out four times a week and ride a bike for at least 30 minutes each day as well as have a yoga, ab, and softball class each twice a week. I have been eating mostly good stuff but and have had a steady workout for at least 3 months. I need to know what more I can do to help loose by belly fat! Thanks

Replies

• lculian
    lculian Posts: 313 Member
    I had the same trouble as you do. I started this a little over three months ago, and actually am geting results I've never had before. The only big change I made this time, (besides MFP) I gave up all soda, no diet, no regular. I have lost 6.5 inches in my mid section. The exercises I'm doing this time are similar to the ones I've always done in the past. I swim, walk and run.
    When I do handweights and squats, I do them on a BOSU ball and that helps keep your core working while you are working other areas of your body. They aren't too expensive, @100.00. Most gyms have them.

I'm not as toned as I want to be yet, but I have definitely seen improvement. I hope this helps. Good luck and keep up the good work!!! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.