Need Movtivation!!!!

Options
I had my daugher Dec 2012. My pre-pregnancy weight was 125-130 and now Im 151. So Im trying to lose the last 20 ibs
and just started working out the end of April. I have been strictly tracking my calories and working out 5 days a week. Its been 3 weeks of doing this still have not lost 1 IB!!!! Its so frustrating to work so hard and see no results. Im hoping something changes!!
**Need some motivation**

Replies

• Lisapayne76
    Lisapayne76 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    :smile: I am sure you have heard this before but try taking measurements. I am the same way I want to see the scale move and I get discouraged but the tape measure helps.
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    You most likely not as accurate in your food tracking as you say you are.
  • rekite2000
    rekite2000 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You are from Sumner! I just left Orting a year ago! I miss it so much! I also just had a baby in December (also a two year old). I am trying the TDEE method that is all over MFP (I just add an extra 500 for breastfeeding on top of Tdee-15%). Going to try it out. Going slow, but it is going. I am not stressing about it- it will come off eventually. I just focus in the lifestyle and how I want my girls to live- I want to be a strong example and to do that, I need to do this right. That is my motivation. It is working so far :-).
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    You have a baby. One of your biggest problems is probably getting enough sleep. Sleep is a very important part of weight loss. Many people forget that. Don't get discouraged, she will sleep more and so will you.
  • banji_scott
    Options
    Thanks!! I just took my measurements last night, so we will see!!!