Marching For Babies!

Options
Hey everyone- this Saturday April 24 I will be doing the March of Dimes March for Babies in St. Louis to remember our daughter who we lost a 32 weeks. March of Dimes is an awesome organization that funds reasearch and support for pre-mature babies, infant mortality, and healthy moms and babies. There walks are usually the last two weeks in April and are nationwide. Please consider marching for babies this weekend and if you are unable to walk please consider donating to the cause. I know there are several others on MFP who are also marching for their loved ones, whether they have an amazing sucess story, or like me their little ones grew wings. We march to remember our daughter Faith Marie who was called to play with the angels on March 18th 2008, and we march for all babies, those born too soon and those who are happy and healthy. Please join me to support this organization. To donate or join my team go to www.marchforbabies.org/hmpruett What a great way to get in a little exercise and feel good about making a difference for babies and families.

Replies

• cherie2304
    cherie2304 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I Marched for babies this last Saturday! It's amazing the turnout for this walk. It was so enspiring! I loved it. Will do it every year going forward.
  • heather62803
    heather62803 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I Marched for babies this last Saturday! It's amazing the turnout for this walk. It was so enspiring! I loved it. Will do it every year going forward.

Awesome! This is our first walk too, we lost our little girl two years ago and last year I had just had our little boy on April 21 so I was not quite ready to make the walk! I love that this organization lets us make a difference in our daughters name - I know she will be remembered! Can't wait to walk - will have the tissues in hand!
  • hymiesmom
    hymiesmom Posts: 76
    Options
    What a beautiful way to honor Baby Faith! I'm not able to participate this year in such an important cause. Enjoy the day...as bittersweet as it is.
  • heather62803
    heather62803 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    What a beautiful way to honor Baby Faith! I'm not able to participate this year in such an important cause. Enjoy the day...as bittersweet as it is.

Thanks! Although I don't really think of it as bittersweet. I believe this is her calling. She enabled us to hold an angel in our arms -even though it was only for a few brief moments. I know she is in a great place. She has inspired me and my entire family to pay it forward and help ensure that in the future all babies will be born strong and healthy. We will be an emotional wreck I'm sure, but it will be good! Happy Tears!:flowerforyou: