Gripe about beachbody!

2»

Replies

• Eileen889
    Eileen889 Posts: 117
    I received a bootleg copy of Insanity the first time from Newegg.com so from now on I will order all of my workout DVD'S directly from Beachbody. I'm now in the process of going through Paypal to try and get my $79 back from Newegg, however,they are a poor company and thus far have not responded at all to my PP claim.... I have to admit that it was a little annoying to have all of BB sales pop ups at the checkout process during my 2nd ordering of Insanity, however, it still beats being scammed by bad company.
  • pcdoctor01
    pcdoctor01 Posts: 389 Member
    I received a bootleg copy of Insanity the first time from Newegg.com so from now on I will order all of my workout DVD'S directly from Beachbody. I'm now in the process of going through Paypal to try and get my $79 back from Newegg, however,they are a poor company and thus far have not responded at all to my PP claim.... I have to admit that it was a little annoying to have all of BB sales pop ups at the checkout process during my 2nd ordering of Insanity, however, it still beats being scammed by bad company.

The Newegg seller was probably a 3rd party seller not Newegg. I guess it's like buying from a 3rd party seller on Amazon.
  • chellebublz
    chellebublz Posts: 568 Member
    Newegg is amazing with one of the best customer service I've seen so far, so I agree it must have been a 3rd party seller from Newegg.
  • I will NEVER order from Beachbody again. Their customer service/support sucks. Could not hardly understand that lady (India??)
    Impossible to return something and $24.95 for shipping when it cost me $7 to return via UPS???