NOW how much weight should I lose? PICS (Last 1!)

Options
Aargh! Still don't know what I am doing with my "goal weight"...It was 130 and then 135 then 115 then 125 and now it's 130 again. That would be 12.6 pounds less than I am in this pic.

If you've seen my other pics there's not that much of a change. Only a couple of pounds. I feel like I don't need to be TOO much smaller than this yet I feel like I weigh so damn much! I've got about 25 pounds on my tiny mother!

I want to be healthy, not skinny. But then someone will go and convince me that "Skinny is sooooo awesome..." It's the whole concept of wanting what you've never had I guess.

I PROMISE I WON'T EVER ASK THIS QUESTION AGAIN!!!

Okay here goes nothing...

2ut1c43.jpg

2ce1461.jpg

2s611zb.jpg

Replies

• ddky
    ddky Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You are already beautiful. Don't go below 130, is my opinion.
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    You are already beautiful. Don't go below 130, is my opinion.

I think I would agree. Definitely add in some kind of strength exercises if you don't
  • kaitlink9
    kaitlink9 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Instead of focusing on losing weight, start focusing on building up some muscle and toning up that already fairly tiny body of yours. :)

Don't freak out when I say that either. You wont get big and bulky if you start encorporating strength training/weights. Promise. :)
  • KevinsCatie
    KevinsCatie Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    How tall are you, because if you are any taller than 5'2, you are fine exactly were you are. What you probably wan to do is tone up a little. You do realize that you can tone up with out losing weight (and thus losing boob too.) Trust me, I'm at 178lbs right now and 130 is my goal!!!
  • ThisGirl2013
    ThisGirl2013 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I personally think you look good. To look better or to give yourself a challenge, add strength training - lifting weights.
    For instance the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred

Level 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
    Level 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uIO_03BYb4
    Level 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMN4g3D4ODE
    How to do it: http://www.ehow.com/how_5363883_do-jillian-michaels-day-shred.html

I am the same way - I feel like I am chunky but really, I just need some definition. Don't pay so much attention to the scale - pay more attention to how you look and more importantly, how you feel :)
  • TotallyNotBillNye
    Options
    happy-dancing.gif
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Once again, don't lose anything, lift weights and tone up! That's all you need
  • zkss27
    zkss27 Posts: 62
    Options
    I agree with everyone else... dont focus on the weight. I would just focus on toning! You look great already though :)
  • freddykid
    freddykid Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    uhh what was the question? easily distracted today. best guess 5-10 at most.
  • norrisski
    norrisski Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Once again, don't lose anything, lift weights and tone up! That's all you need

I am a little older than you, ok a lot older and I am at almost my goal weight but still have problem spots. I started a strength training program 2.5 weeks ago and the problem spots are getting much better. I would say from your photos that strength training would be the answer for you as well.
  • riley76051
    Options
    We can't tell you how much you weigh. It's important to remember that the number doesn't really count if you're healthy and happy with how you look. I think you look wonderful now, and I don't want you aiming too low in numbers because people tell you that skinny is beauty. Health is beauty!
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    If you don't want to lose more weight as you think it is a good weight then focus on BF% vs LMM%.

Gain some lean muscle mass and loss some body fat, that will eventually thin you out (over the span of a good number of months) and you will probably stay the same weight doing so.
  • Kath1391
    Kath1391 Posts: 138
    Options
    I'd LOVE to have your figure lol
  • SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but I can't help but stare at your boobs. They are AMAZING lol!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But yeah, I agree with the others, you don't look like you need to lose anymore. Just do some strength training, the best before and after pics on here are always from ladies that lift.
  • KevinsCatie
    KevinsCatie Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    By the way, how old are you?!? Are you even old enough to be posting pics like that?!?
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Agree - Start lifing. You look awesome!!!
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    You look to be at a healthy weight. You may benefit from eating close to maintenance and doing some heavy strength training. At this point, body recomposition would be a better goal than a specific weight.
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    You have a lovely figure

Why not do some body pump classes or spin classes? Maybe a little of toning up....you really ain't got a lot to loose. Don't worry about the scale
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    You're beautiful! I agree with the others, start lifting, or start a program to get toned more (I love slim in 6 personally for that!). Don't even worry about losing weight at this point.
  • Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look great. I agree with everyone else, just lift weights now. The rest of the small amount of fat that you have will burn off like that and you will have some lovely definition to show off in your bikini ;)