Options
    A tattoo! A huge back piece that I'm gonna show off to the world. :smile:

Love your work! :love:
  • leighdiane91
    leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    when i hit 250 im getting a new wife !

hahaha ^^^^^^^

I am getting a whole crap ton of new clothes. a lot of new clothes.
  • the_britster
    the_britster Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    new clothes and a boyfriend maybe
  • EmilyEmpowered
    EmilyEmpowered Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    My goal reward is that a close photographer friend of mine is going to take some pinup style shots for me, which we are going to turn into a portfolio for my significant other. I have been trying to get to that goal for a year now, so I am *crossing my fingers* to get there before his birthday this year, as it would make a kick *kitten* b-day present, I think! :wink: That is in September though, so we will see!

And as so many others have said, a brand new tattoo to add to my collection :love:
  • aprmay
    aprmay Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I want a LV bag. Hopefully I can afford one by then... ;)
  • ashlinmarie
    ashlinmarie Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    A. A New wardrobe
    B. my side tattoo
    C. a breast reduction (if still needed) and lift.
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I'm so close, and I don't have a reward in mind. I've been buying clothes as I shrink, so no wardrobe replacement because I'm doing it a little at a time. Already have three tattoos and not looking for a fourth. So not sure.
  • rtarpley
    rtarpley Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    New Tattoo ... GREAT IDEA! I might renew my wedding vows (27 years of marriage).
  • Anayalata
    Anayalata Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    A tattoo sounds nice but I have yet to find something that I'd want on my body for life.

I think I'll just go to Vegas and get myself a $50 steak from Lagasse's restaurant.
  • juniperbug1980
    Options
    I wish I was a tattoo artist!
    The_britster- have you met ArmandoG28?
  • luckyjuls
    luckyjuls Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure, it changes all the time. I think it might be jewelry, but I'm also thinking tattoo. I've never gotten one, and this would be a good occasion to get one. Maybe I'll get both! When I hit 100 pounds, definately a new piece of jewelry. Hubby told me to let him know what I want and he'll get it. (He's so supportive!)

Hayyy, a girl after my own heart. I own a pre-owned designer jewelry store and I plan on getting a little Van Cleef and Arpels bracelet I've had my eye on. Or maybe a new handbag....
  • psych0kitty
    psych0kitty Posts: 313
    Options
    He doesn't know it yet, but my husband and I are going to re-do our wedding photos! Also, more tattoos. :wink:
  • garnet116
    garnet116 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I want a bunch of workout clothes from Athleta. I think they have the cutest stuff but I usually buy my workout clothes from places like Target or Old Navy.
  • crawfishag
    crawfishag Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    A pair of Lucchese boots. I have always thought spending a grand on a pair of boots was too much, but hitting my goal would be worth it.
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    just being able to get back into my old jeans is reward enough for me :bigsmile: and maybe a new pair just for the icing on the cake
  • FitBlackChick
    FitBlackChick Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm so close, and I don't have a reward in mind. I've been buying clothes as I shrink, so no wardrobe replacement because I'm doing it a little at a time. Already have three tattoos and not looking for a fourth. So not sure.

OMG congratulations on your journey, you are almost there!
  • jacksagod
    jacksagod Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    at least one of my two planned tattoos and new clothes of course
  • Ampedette
    Ampedette Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking a new bikini wardrobe to go with a trip somewhere with a nice hot beach...and delicious Coronas.....and fresh sea food....and desserts with no calories. Ok back to reality! But seriously, bikini wardrobe.
  • ThorneDust
    ThorneDust Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I've had my eye on the Bond Girl boots by Fluevog for many years, so def that. And a VS bikini. Maybe I'll wear them both at the same time. :D
  • CongoClark81
    CongoClark81 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    After 20lbs lost, I was gonna get my hair cut & colored
    At 40lbs lost, start tanning
    60lbs lost, Tattoo
    That's all I got to so far but now I can't afford any type of reward that costs anything:(