What kind of tea do you drink?

Options

Replies

• ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    A large variety- the real question is, what do you do with tea that you bought because it sounded fabulous but it really wasn't and now you have a whole box of it?

Give it away?
  • aaeros
    aaeros Posts: 157
    Options
    Twinings - Chai
  • Amybgta
    Amybgta Posts: 3
    Options
    Some teas have been shown to surpress appetite, satisfy cravings, help with digestion, support metabolism, etc. If I were you, Id look at "Yogi" teas and see how great they are. They have a tea for almost everything! Green tea is fantastic for metabolism while on a diet.
  • cardinalsfootball
    cardinalsfootball Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Currently I'm drinking a lot of Revolution brand Tropical Green Tea. Tasty.

I drink tea, iced, as a replacement for diet sodas at the office. I don't know about the health benefits, but where there is smoke, maybe there is a fire, so I figure it can't hurt.
  • greyoutside
    Options
    I'm a black tea fanatic. You don't even want to know how many cups of tea I drink every day. I go for the earl grey. I buy mine at Trader Joe's but it's all good :)
  • greyoutside
    Options
    A large variety- the real question is, what do you do with tea that you bought because it sounded fabulous but it really wasn't and now you have a whole box of it?

Give it to a friend / parents. That's what I did with the six boxes of chamomile we had sitting around. No one was going to drink that much of it.
  • KatieHall77
    KatieHall77 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have quite a pantry of tea, I mix it up between Earl Gray, Chamomile, Bengal spice, coconut chai, etc
    Black tea, green tea, red tea, herbal tea... They're all good. Mix it up, see what strikes your fancy.

When its cold out I go for black tea, when its rainy I go for something herbal, when its sunny, green or red. Nothing like a good novel and a cup of tea.
  • domgirl85
    domgirl85 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Yes, some taste better than others. Lipton is gross. Celestial Seasoning has good tea but I need sweetener (I combined a bag of peppermint with a bag of green). Bigalow has really good tea and I don't need sweetener if I use a bag of peppermint with a bag of green.

My favorite is Yogi tea! I get the Green Super Antioxidant Tea. So good! I can drink it plain (although I add local honey on days I don't have oatmeal because it's helping my winter allergies). Yogi tea also has one called Stomach Ease that's really good :)

I also like the Tazo Vanilla Rooibus from Starbucks!
  • lynnwanner
    lynnwanner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Herbalife Herbal Tea!!
  • GoldenGopherDad
    GoldenGopherDad Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Tea... Earl Grey...Hot!!!!
  • angelaanhela
    angelaanhela Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Any kind of Chai Tea and also an Earl Grey fan (with milk and sugar).
  • med2017
    med2017 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    green tea or anything else thats not black tea.

no sugar no anything else, and usually the organic kinds. good antioxidant :)
  • psych0kitty
    psych0kitty Posts: 313
    Options
    Currently I'm drinking a lot of Revolution brand Tropical Green Tea. Tasty.

I drink tea, iced, as a replacement for diet sodas at the office. I don't know about the health benefits, but where there is smoke, maybe there is a fire, so I figure it can't hurt.

Where do you get Revolution? I can't find it anywhere and their Dragon Eye Oolong is like the BEST tea I've ever had.

I usually drink PG Tips (British black tea) or Choice Organic Green Jasmine. I love Twinings Lady Grey, too!
  • ajhugz
    ajhugz Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I have lipton tea now and its blah. I'm definitely going to look into some of these brands.
  • psych0kitty
    psych0kitty Posts: 313
    Options
    Tea... Earl Grey...Hot!!!!

Aye aye, captain!!!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    i drink black tea, green tea, pu'er tea, red tea, white tea, and herbal teas.

i drink a lot of tea:laugh:
    david's tea, republic of tea, twinnings, trader joe, celestial seasonings, etc
  • yellowsnowdrop
    yellowsnowdrop Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Tetley. Peppermint tea, really good on so many levels and 1 calorie a cup.
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Lately I like Stash Licorice Spice. I bought some Hazelnut blend (Stash) yesterday and haven't tried it yet.
    Yum! Licorice Spice is naturally sweet. Stash has lots of good teas -- green, black, white, red (rooibos), herbal. They have more than one hazelnut, so I'm not sure which you're trying, but enjoy! They also have a few chai, including a chocolate chai and a lemon ginger that I really like. (Other people seem to too; we keep running out.)
    I enjoy so many different kinds of teas... having a mate tea today - raspberry riot, lemon mate from Teavana. (Teavana's more expensive, but they have some good teas. I especially like one of their lavendar citrus teas.) Earl Grey (black) with milk is good in the morning, but I drink that with milk, so more calories. Most of the teas I drink taste good without any sweetener or other additives. See tea.wikia.com for more ideas. Republic of Tea also has good teas. The quality of the water and how you make it can also affect the taste of the tea. Tazo and Traditional Medicinals are two other brands you might want to check out.
    There are teas of all kinds of flavors... enjoy finding a few you'll like.

Good luck!
  • logiraysmom
    logiraysmom Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Some teas have been shown to surpress appetite, satisfy cravings, help with digestion, support metabolism, etc. If I were you, Id look at "Yogi" teas and see how great they are. They have a tea for almost everything! Green tea is fantastic for metabolism while on a diet.

Where can you buy this amazing tea?? Meijer or Walmart?
  • krissy_krossy
    krissy_krossy Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Both. Green tea (there's lots of flavors) is good, but I also like black tea with a bit of sweetener and almond milk.

Edit: Oh, and if you can find Pu-Erh tea, it's amazing!