Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Mini rewards along the way?

I told my husband this morning that when I officially drop below 170 I'm going to reward myself. With what, I don't know.

Anyone have any ideas?

Replies

• Femmekid
    Femmekid Posts: 424 Member
    I'm also trying to think of some good rewards for myself! I'm thinking for every 25lbs I lose... maybe some pampering. Spa day? Mani/pedi? Stuff you wouldn't usually do but want. :)
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    That spa day or a massage sounds nice. But also get some small, tangible item (thin bracelet?) that will be a constant reminder of your journey?
  • pwnderosa
    pwnderosa Posts: 280 Member
    Shoes!

At 10lbs I bought running shoes & started the c25k program.

Just hit 25lbs lost and I need me some new Converse! :D

Bonus, they will still fit if I keep losing!
  • EvelynBfly78
    EvelynBfly78 Posts: 240 Member
    I didn't have too much to lose. But when I hit goal I went for mani/pedi. For every month I maintain I put $25 in my wardrobe fund. It's only been 3 months but that's ok. By the time fall comes around I'll have enough for a new winter jacket. The one I have is sizes too big. Also hoping I'll be able to lose some inches by then.
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    A cute sexy top to show it off.
  • akdollie
    akdollie Posts: 69 Member
    My first mini goal (15 pounds away) I am getting myself the BodyFit Media armband. New clothes for the next goal since by then mine will be way too big and once I get there I am re-evaluating to determine if I will be setting a new weight goal or concentrate more on lifting.
  • pwnderosa
    pwnderosa Posts: 280 Member
    I didn't have too much to lose. But when I hit goal I went for mani/pedi. For every month I maintain I put $25 in my wardrobe fund. It's only been 3 months but that's ok. By the time fall comes around I'll have enough for a new winter jacket. The one I have is sizes too big. Also hoping I'll be able to lose some inches by then.

LOVE the idea of maintenance rewards! Definitely going to try that this time around, maybe I wouldn't be losing weight again if I'd done this. Very smart!