• m76b
    m76b Posts: 1,498 Member
    Options
    friends!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    The pepper spray and handcuffs.

Oh, and the bacon. How could I forget the bacon.
    37434958 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Friends! I <333 THEM SO MUCH!
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    DontStopB_Leakin
    My new friends and DontStopB_Leakin

D'awwww. They like me! They really like me!

But I'm not falling for that trap...I *refuse* to play favorites. I love all my friends, though some more than others. They know who they are.

Yes, I know I'm your #1. :heart:
    Dunno....

...You didn't send me ANY baked goods.

I can just see that now...PM Sent: "Send me your address so I can mail you some homemade cookies" Next thing I know, I'm unfriended, you've posted my PM on your wall and call me a creeper and the rest of MFP shuns me....even my wife, who is on your friends list as well. Then, my wife gets mad at me for making you cookies, she leaves me, I have to move, she keeps the house, the car and the cats, I end up in the woods with my treadmill and no place to plug it in and having to walk 60 miles to work because she won't let me in the garage to get my truck.

So...um..no. Not gonna send you any baked good. I'll send you and e-card if you want. Or promote your YouTube channel on facebook...but no baked good. Not going there.

:flowerforyou: :heart: Love ya though!!!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Cleanses.
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    The .. how you say..."progress pics"
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    DontStopB_Leakin
    My new friends and DontStopB_Leakin

D'awwww. They like me! They really like me!

But I'm not falling for that trap...I *refuse* to play favorites. I love all my friends, though some more than others. They know who they are.

Yes, I know I'm your #1. :heart:
    Dunno....

...You didn't send me ANY baked goods.

I can just see that now...PM Sent: "Send me your address so I can mail you some homemade cookies" Next thing I know, I'm unfriended, you've posted my PM on your wall and call me a creeper and the rest of MFP shuns me....even my wife, who is on your friends list as well. Then, my wife gets mad at me for making you cookies, she leaves me, I have to move, she keeps the house, the car and the cats, I end up in the woods with my treadmill and no place to plug it in and having to walk 60 miles to work because she won't let me in the garage to get my truck.

So...um..no. Not gonna send you any baked good. I'll send you and e-card if you want. Or promote your YouTube channel on facebook...but no baked good. Not going there.

:flowerforyou: :heart: Love ya though!!!
    Lmao!

I was just givin' her crap cuz she sent someone else baked goods. You think way too much.
  • kluvit
    kluvit Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    My size zero wardrobe! :love:
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    The community, the support of my MFP friends, the laughs from some of the goofy stuff that gets posted in the forums, and the fact that MFP is mostly responsible for me weighing the smallest amount I have in about 3 years. :drinker:
  • addiepray80
    addiepray80 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    having a place to talk/complain/brag about workouts and weight loss, cause my family and friends are getting SICK OF HEARING ABOUT TI! :blushing: :happy: :laugh:

^^this :tongue:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Yup. My friends. I interact with some amazing people here. They accept me for who I am, and even seem to enjoy my oddness. They get my sense of humour and support me in many different ways. I am lucky to have them in my life.
  • karlalband
    karlalband Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I said earlier today and to my Dr. really feel I have met some very nice people here :)
  • CharliesInCharge
    CharliesInCharge Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    DontStopB_Leakin

she is a legend here for sure
  • MLibby84
    MLibby84 Posts: 87
    Options
    the people I have met on here and the constant support and encouragement :)
  • tatd_820
    tatd_820 Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    Community, support, knowledge, and the outlet that it offers to share and learn by others experiences. I've helped many and many have helped me. I owe a lot of my loss to MFP! It's my new addiction!
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Hookers and blow
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Yup. My friends. I interact with some amazing people here. They accept me for who I am, and even seem to enjoy my oddness. They get my sense of humour and support me in many different ways. I am lucky to have them in my life.

I feel the same way love... and we are lucky to have you *squeezes*