30 Day Shred

ron2282
ron2282 Posts: 2,760 Member
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Is anyone else doing the 30 day shred and logging it in their MFP exercise diary? I’m trying to keep track of all my workouts and calories burned, but I can’t find all the exercises I do in the video listed in the diary. Is there an easier way to do this? Thanks!

Replies

• Kath15
    Kath15 Posts: 165 Member
    I'm going to be starting it soon as well. Many people say that they put it under 'circuit training' when logging in.
  • singcoz528
    singcoz528 Posts: 154
    The only way to knwo for sure is to get a heart monitor unfortunately. I don't have one but I came across a forum post by a girl who did. She was around the 150 range and burned anywhere from 225-250 on level 1. I have just been making an new entry as burning 225 cal in 20 min of the 30 Day Shred.

I LOVE it by the way...super hard but rewarding. She really knows how to make u kick urself in the butt...litteraly! haha.

Oh an also if there is ever an excersize I can't find on here you can usually use google. for example google : "calories burned waitressing" And you can usually come across sites that can tell u the calories burned. I will post my favorite sites later (I'm on the campus computer right now so I can't view my bookmarks that I have at home)

Hope this helped a little! :heart:
  • AllisonMS
    AllisonMS Posts: 104
    Yup, I log it in -- as instructed by others here when I started -- as 20 minutes of Circuit Training. I'm 5'10, 170 and MFP gives me 221 calories burned. That feels about right to me.
  • cbullock115
    cbullock115 Posts: 110
    I have just recently started the 30 day shred as well and I list it under circut training. I am 211lbs and it says I burn 267lbs for 25 minutes. I don't have a HRM either but it's looking like I should invest in one!
  • ron2282
    ron2282 Posts: 2,760 Member
    Thanks everyone!!
This discussion has been closed.