Pork Anyone?

Options
2»

Replies

• Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    If it's that reformed mush stuff in packets from the supermarket;

Feed it to the cat and dog. More the dog, as they can deal with more salt in their diet than the cat.

Or stick it out on a feeder for the birds.
  • rm7161
    rm7161 Posts: 505
    Options
    Use it to flavor black beans. I usually use something along those lines with plenty of spicy goodness such as smoked paprika, garlic, onion and a can of Rotel tomatoes... if you can get em... add a chopped chipotle pepper and a tablespoon of the adobo sauce too. (or sub chipotle powder if you cannot find. but you can get just about everything online these days.)
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    If it's that reformed mush stuff in packets from the supermarket;

Feed it to the cat and dog. More the dog, as they can deal with more salt in their diet than the cat.

Or stick it out on a feeder for the birds.

Oh HELLZ no!!! I guess I should have been more specific...

*Hubby won't eat peas or pea soup or cabbage...

*i'm eating gluten free due to a highly sensitive digestive system

*It's been in the freezer since Christmas (Honey Baked-spiral sliced) and we're moving soon so I want to get rid of stuff we've been holding onto like this.

*I've been nibbling on it for 2 days once I thawed it and I'm getting cancar sores from all the salt & I don't dare step on the scale but I'm pounding water like there's no tomorrow...

I'll have an omelet tomorrow and have some on my salad tonight but then I still have about 1.25 lbs. left not to mention the bone & some meat that I've saved for ham & bean soup stock.